The 2013 Season Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The trolling hasn't lessened as a whole. The number of people trolling may have but people like you, Rory, etc. just pick up the slack.

Also, if you want that guy banned then you better ask for guys like Rory and FT to get banned because they dislike rep anyone who doesn't agree with them and do it every time said person posts.

I'm not sure I should be taking your word for this - there's no way you got all that red just from these two. You must be bad at posting overall.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to unsticky this for awhile so people see the rules (for some reason the stickies get ignored). Then pin it back up here after a day or so.
There are stickies?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The trolling hasn't lessened as a whole. The number of people trolling may have but people like you, Rory, etc. just pick up the slack.

Also, if you want that guy banned then you better ask for guys like Rory and FT to get banned because they dislike rep anyone who doesn't agree with them and do it every time said person posts.

Bearmick has to be the only person in the world that gets called a troll and a homer on a message board, I don't see either one of them being accurate. I think he just calls it the way he sees it. But like mick said there is a lot of hostility on here lately, and the participants are rarely the people that were considered the causes of the long Cutler threads. Seems like some people can't discuss football without saying fuck in every sentence or calling somebody else out.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure I should be taking your word for this - there's no way you got all that red just from these two. You must be bad at posting overall.

I can send you screen shots of my rep notifications if you'd like to prove it?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Alright, pinning this again. Anyone want to take a guess on how many pages long this fucker is by the end of the season?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, pinning this again. Anyone want to take a guess on how many pages long this fucker is by the end of the season?

That should be a contest. I want 32 pages before it gets taken.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is the fiery input from Rory Sparrow and Firsttimer?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Probably somewhere between Mike Tice and Mike Martz playbook.

Texbear88

Liked Posts:
@peggykusinski: #Bears GM Emery said it was Jay Cutler's idea last wk before game to have 1st team offense do full speed drills despite not playing in it

Think this is a good sign of cutler maturing and taking control of this offense. I don't care about the past just care what he is doing now and in the future to lead our bears

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
28 touchdowns.
14 interceptions.

Leads to Bears to a super bowl victory.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just want to say well done to Jay for yesterdays game. He stayed calm through the 1st half when things were getting a little testy. Used his feet perfectly yesterday. And grabbed Mills at the right time for the game winning penalty. There is bit more, but all in all fantastic from him yesterday.

Anyone know what he said about the Int though?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
QlqI0RD.png

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This thread is getting lots of use. haha

DavidH

Liked Posts:

Here's what they had to say about him:

New Offense

It was tough sledding in the first half for Jay Cutler and the Bears offense. Their 10 points came on a shortened-field touchdown drive and a 58-yard field goal that probably never should have happened because of a missed holding call two plays prior. Then in the second half they started rolling. Cutler led them to scores on two drives, threw a pick caused by contact during his throwing motion, and then ran out the clock on the final drive.

Cutler’s +6.1 grade was his third-best since he was traded to the Bears in 2009. On passes that traveled over 20 yards in the air he was 3-for-3 and passes over 10 yards he was 9-for-12; the Bears’ quarterback had only two downgraded passes all game. It was a superb performance against an excellent defense, but keep in mind, Cutler started off last season hot as well before the wheels started to fall off. I’ll need to see a few more weeks of this before I call the Cutler-Trestman combo a sweeping success.

PFF Game Ball

Jay Cutler’s play was a breath of fresh air for Bears fans. Poised in the pocket, under control, and accurate. It was the most comfortable he’s ever looked in a Bears uniform and his performance deserves this game ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.