Status
Not open for further replies.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If this is the 2012 game then PFF has Sherman being thrown at 6 times with 4 passes being completed for 92 yards with a long of 56 yards. So really, he gave up one big play. Marshall had 165 yards in total so people are assuming it was all on Sherman. The reality is Seattle doesn't really have Sherman shadow WRs because Browner is pretty good as well. He was a Pro Bowler in 2011.

So he torched the whole team with only one good WR at the time and a moron as OC?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
blow u doll? Must be something only freakish man lovers like yourself would know about. Sherman's team won and allowing 17 points does not constitute being lit up. Why are you such a dufus?

Great comeback. For the 4th time dodging the best CB in the NFL getting light up. You are such a joke. Keep avoiding it and hating. Put up missing posters for your doll bro

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
If this is the 2012 game then PFF has Sherman being thrown at 6 times with 4 passes being completed for 92 yards with a long of 56 yards. So really, he gave up one big play. Marshall had 165 yards in total so people are assuming it was all on Sherman. The reality is Seattle doesn't really have Sherman shadow WRs because Browner is pretty good as well. He was a Pro Bowler in 2011.

Didn't know Browner was a pro bowler also. Wow. The legion of boom is the best secondary by a good margin. They are ranked #1 as well so that just furthers the case. They are going to be in the SB.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
No way is Guano his 2nd account

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

mecha

Liked Posts:
Didn't know Browner was a pro bowler also. Wow. The legion of boom is the best secondary by a good margin. They are ranked #1 as well so that just furthers the case. They are going to be in the SB.

yeah.. if Wilson puts up more than 170 yards of offense. through the air, not that gimmicky running bullshit.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
yeah.. if Wilson puts up more than 170 yards of offense. through the air, not that gimmicky running bullshit.

Agreed. I feel bad for him being without his #1 & #2 wrs the whole year. Percy and Sidney rice! That is messed up but he is pretty darn good. I think the best out of the gimmick qbs bc he actually has touch on his passes.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler threw for 160 yds at sherman. That is torching.

Sent from Cuba

Sherman strictly lines up on one side, Marshall moves all over the place. It's not correct to say he got all those yards vs Sherman, never mind they played mostly zones that afternoon.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ah here you go, I was going to pull the game logs for revisionists on our board, thanks.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not saying much.

So basically, now that he has a dream set up of revamped line, color-by-numbers QB friendly offense, and arguably the best skill position group in the NFL (things that would enable at least 15 other QBs - including his backup - to post passer ratings above 100), he's managed to marginally improve his from 86 to 89.

Whoop-de-fucking-doo. He's still shit.

No Mick, I wouldn't say he is shit. I would say he is not Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, or Drew Brees. But he is an above average to good QB with a strong arm and he has shown improvement in his second year with the same system while playing under Martz. I see good things from these guys and I think they will light up the scoreboards next year, Cutler included.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Lifetime contract to a proven loser. We aren't going to win the division any time soon let alone contend with SF or Seattle in the years to come in the NFC. Why not draft a QB and use the saved money to build up the defense? Just mind-boggling.

Ok...who let their kid use their account?

Status
Not open for further replies.