The Teuvo Teravainen Thread

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Teuvo now up to 14 points (2G, 12 A) in the 6 games since his return from the WJC.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Anything to get Bollig off the roster I'm all in favor of.

Think he stays one more year in Finland.

I truly wonder what Q has against Pirri tho........

CHAMPS!!!

Things change.. Bolig has been quite the surprise in Chicago this season

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
TT is 5+26 for 31 points in 35 games. He had 3+14 in 29 games before the WJC and has had 2+12 in the 6 games he's played since the WJC.

All the top scorers in sm-liiga average less the 1ppg, the top scorer has 40 points in 42 games. TT is currently averaging 0.88ppg for the season, but in the 6 games since the WJC he is averaging 2.33ppg!!!

http://www.liiga.fi/tilastot.html

He is now 15th in the league in scoring, 5th in assists. All the players with more points have played at least 7-11 more games than TT except for one guy who has played 4 more games. It's doubtful he can keep up this pace but it has been an amazing scoring streak over the last 6 games.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
TT is 5+26 for 31 points in 35 games. He had 3+14 in 29 games before the WJC and has had 2+12 in the 6 games he's played since the WJC.

All the top scorers in sm-liiga average less the 1ppg, the top scorer has 40 points in 42 games. TT is currently averaging 0.88ppg for the season, but in the 6 games since the WJC he is averaging 2.33ppg!!!

http://www.liiga.fi/tilastot.html

He is now 15th in the league in scoring, 5th in assists. All the players with more points have played at least 7-11 more games than TT except for one guy who has played 4 more games. It's doubtful he can keep up this pace but it has been an amazing scoring streak over the last 6 games.

So what you're saying is Teuvo might be decent?

He's on fire. Can't wait to see what he can do in Chicago, whenever he gets here.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well, zeus aside, calling back to TT. In the limited time of his playing, I loved to see how quickly and decisive he played.

Before pucks even hit his stick he was in the mind of knowing where he was going to pass and he hit open areas. His teammates just were completely clueless expecting the passes without any chemistry getting built. You can see how he's been an excellent PP QB.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2