Madden 25 Thread

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fired up Madden and started a new dynasty after they fixed the Import of NCAA Draft Classes. Let Cutler walk after the season, he ended up in Oakland as did Briggs. Peppers retired, and I went ahead and drafted David Fales in the 2nd. So far guy has been a stud leading the league in passing yards and Td's. Blew the D up converted it to a 3-4, but they still rank last in Defense. Oh well every game is a shoot out which makes it fun.

PlatinumPlus502

Liked Posts:
Cutler in Oakland. Havent they seen enough QB come and go the last four years? haha

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler in Oakland. Havent they seen enough QB come and go the last four years? haha

Not only that, but I had them on the schedule and to my amusement their starting RT was J Webb. He gave up 3 sacks, 1 holding penalty and 1 false start in the game against them. Couldn't help but laugh.

PlatinumPlus502

Liked Posts:
Not only that, but I had them on the schedule and to my amusement their starting RT was J Webb. He gave up 3 sacks, 1 holding penalty and 1 false start in the game against them. Couldn't help but laugh.

That is pretty funny.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
came up short in year 2 lost in the NFCCG to the Seahawks 49-48.

David Fales was MVP of the league and set the single season passing record with 5,644 yards as well as 50 td's to only 8 ints in 583 pass attempts. By far my best statistical season in pass attempts to int ratio. Was a fun season, defense was the worst in the league, so almost everygame was a shoot out. Looking forward to getting season 3 started, drafted Clowney in the the First to help with my non-existent pass rush. Now have to finish a college season to get the next draft class

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fired up Madden and started a new dynasty after they fixed the Import of NCAA Draft Classes. Let Cutler walk after the season, he ended up in Oakland as did Briggs. Peppers retired, and I went ahead and drafted David Fales in the 2nd. So far guy has been a stud leading the league in passing yards and Td's. Blew the D up converted it to a 3-4, but they still rank last in Defense. Oh well every game is a shoot out which makes it fun.

What did they fix?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What did they fix?

For the imported classes coming in from NCAA game, I guess they did a patch to fix the speed of the guys coming in. I know before guys being imported from the college game where about 8-10 points slow in speed and acceleration, as well as the coverage for DB's being in the 80's. Now guys keep their speed, and the db's coverage have came down and are in the 60's and 70's.

I know in a previous draft I had De'Anthony Thomas came in with like 92 speed, but the one I just got done doing he had 99 speed and 99 acceleration.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gave up 366 yards rushing to A.P, funniest thing I have ever seen in Madden. Guy was a beast, think he had to have over 20 broken tackles. I swear he just bounced off my guys.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lost in the Super Bowl to the Kapernick led Broncos by 7. Fun game, but a lot of weird shit happened. Finished the off-season and hoping to start year 4 after the Saints Eagles game.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Who plays this on Xbox 360? You should hit me up on that Live, I would love to whoop some Bear fan ass on this game.....

If you're scared though, it's cool, I get it.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else having issues with rosters in Madden offline connected careers. It doesn't matter what I download or what I do, it gives me the same rosters every time.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm halfway through Season 1 on XBox360. I'm 7-1; the only loss was at Detroit. Cutler's third in yards and sixth in TD passes, Forte already has ten combined TD's, Peppers has six sacks, and Corey Wooten has 8 or 9.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just restarted a new Bears Dynasty only 3 games in so far. Briggs, Tillman and Melton were traded for picks. They weren't in my future plans, so shipped to the Falcons and Jets respectively.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Brandon Marshall is out for the rest of the regular season and at least a playoff game or two. However, I signed Randy Moss before the season started, so it's not a complete disaster and Alshon Jeffery is the leading receiver (he's just as studly in the game as he was this past season).

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just lost B Marsh against the Ravens for the rest of the regular season. Cutler is out until the Cleveland game with a ruptured disc, which is kind of funny cause he got injured against the Redskins. Sitting at 10-0, and hope to get done with the season by the weekend.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What level do you guys play on? Is gameplay an upgrade from 13?

I just finished my second consecutive 19-0 season on madden 13 on all-madden level. I think I'm in like year 8 or 9, but I admittedly simulated a 4-6 seasons just to get my team where I wanted it :)

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
What level do you guys play on? Is gameplay an upgrade from 13?

I just finished my second consecutive 19-0 season on madden 13 on all-madden level. I think I'm in like year 8 or 9, but I admittedly simulated a 4-6 seasons just to get my team where I wanted it :)

Gameplay is pretty much the same. Some tweaks with the controls, esp on the running game, but mostly it plays the same.

Physics engine is better not nearly as glitchy

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gameplay is pretty much the same. Some tweaks with the controls, esp on the running game, but mostly it plays the same.

Physics engine is better not nearly as glitchy

I mostly play franchise cause I bought my game used and am too cheap to give EA 9.99$ for the online pass :) I'm wondering if that side is better, any changes/improvements? I don't really enjoy running a team as a coach, I enjoyed running it as an owner/GM a little better,

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mostly play franchise cause I bought my game used and am too cheap to give EA 9.99$ for the online pass :) I'm wondering if that side is better, any changes/improvements? I don't really enjoy running a team as a coach, I enjoyed running it as an owner/GM a little better,

They did bring back owner's mode. Which for some was the selling point. You as the owner/coach/GM(all in one) control everything...control ticket, food, beverage prices. Control whether to upgrade, build a new stadium, or relocate all together. As well you run the team..sign, cut, trade, etc.

As far as online goes...I don't play online...at all, but I think it's mostly the same too

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They did bring back owner's mode. Which for some was the selling point. You as the owner/coach/GM(all in one) control everything...control ticket, food, beverage prices. Control whether to upgrade, build a new stadium, or relocate all together. As well you run the team..sign, cut, trade, etc.

As far as online goes...I don't play online...at all, but I think it's mostly the same too

Thanks, I'll likely buy it once I find a used copy.