Madden 25 Thread

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, is anyone buying it this year regardless of system.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I haven't bought Madden since they changed the button layout for audibles after Madden 2010 I think. So, I probably won't be getting it anytime soon.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st review

[video=youtube;MU2S_gZFLWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU2S_gZFLWw[/video]

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've been playing it with the early access the last few days. To me gameplay feels about the same with a difference in the running game. Owner mode is pretty cool, the Rams moved back to LA in my franchise. Got Cutler hurt running the read option. The read option is deadly, I was able to master it in the NCAA game, and have ran it well in Madden. Hell I had 60 yards running with CUtler on 3 carries. Having the import draft class back is awesome, just have to wait for my college QB to graduate to get him in the game, and it will be back to the running a full read option attack. Having fun with it. I did trade rape the Chargers though they gave me a 3rd pick in 2015 for J Webb, had to jump at that. lol

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I've been playing it with the early access the last few days. To me gameplay feels about the same with a difference in the running game. Owner mode is pretty cool, the Rams moved back to LA in my franchise. Got Cutler hurt running the read option. The read option is deadly, I was able to master it in the NCAA game, and have ran it well in Madden. Hell I had 60 yards running with CUtler on 3 carries. Having the import draft class back is awesome, just have to wait for my college QB to graduate to get him in the game, and it will be back to the running a full read option attack. Having fun with it. I did trade rape the Chargers though they gave me a 3rd pick in 2015 for J Webb, had to jump at that. lol

Great...all online is going to be is Kaepernick, Vick and RGIII running the read option. Straight Cheese..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Picking it up tonight

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Picking it up tonight

PLEASE GOD TELL ME YOU'RE GETTING IT FOR PS3. Fisch isn't buying it so I have nobody to play with :(

I'm probably buying it tomorrow..... which is today?

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
already bought just have to finish work before I start playing it. I'm jacked.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My preorder arrived today. Looks like the Sunday Ticket thing is legit. Logged in, no questions asked about DirecTV being available where I am. Fuck ya.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game will arrive tomorrow...

Got it on xbox this year.

add me...The85Bears4life :shifty:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm getting it for 360 as soon as I get paid (living stipend from the 9-11 GI Bill). Is the Sunday Ticket deal only for pre-orders or could I get it at a place like Gamestop or The Exchange?

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can use william perry twice as a legendary player...one as a DT(need target code to unlock) and other as a RB lol

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMFAO at Ted phillips being so called owner of Bears in this game

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Great...all online is going to be is Kaepernick, Vick and RGIII running the read option. Straight Cheese..

yeah pretty much, but they do give you the option to play the rb or qb on the option. I do know that QB's get hurt really quick when running the read option and there are fumbles unlike NCAA. But it will be cheesed big time online unfortunately.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm getting it for 360 as soon as I get paid (living stipend from the 9-11 GI Bill). Is the Sunday Ticket deal only for pre-orders or could I get it at a place like Gamestop or The Exchange?

I think it was a preorder only thing, but not 100% positive on that.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After 9 games I was having an awesome season with Cutler only had 2 ints to go along with 27 td's, but than he got hurt in the Ravens game. Came back in and threw 4 ints he must have been off. Although I can take the blame for 3 of those ints, tried forcing the ball to Marshall in man to man. The 4th was an overthrow to Jeffery.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I've played a few ranked games on XBL. It's fun, but I'm finding out that it's a bitch to defend against the run in this year's version. It seems like if you just fall forward, you get an automatic 4 yards. Also, a lot of people are using the Skins and RGIII. Defending the read option is frustrating, but I'm learning to deal with it better by putting my 2 DE's in QB contain and controlling the MLB. If you time your hit stick correctly, you can cause fumbles when the QB decides to run. Btw, I've been spoiled using Urlacher and his 90+ speed all these years because using DJ Williams feels like I'm stuck in mud, which is probably part of the reason why I'm having trouble defending the run.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injury report for my bears chise

Hester..Frac Foot 7 weeks out

Briggs... Broken wrist 6 weeks

melton... quad tear 3 more weeks

Weems... broken collarbone 6 weeks

with hester and weems out...E bennett is my KO/PR guy