Madden 25 Thread

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just got done playing in the divisional round and lost to the Eagles 45-31. Cutler threw had 3 picks were two were my fault late on the read. The other one Cutler straight threw it to the Eagles. Then on two seperate 4th downs in the 4th qauter, missed a wide open Martelllus for the first down. Oh well, better luck next year. Getting ready to start the off-season and will most liikely draft a QB.

On the bright side Shea had 15 sacks and made the pro bowl.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got done playing in the divisional round and lost to the Eagles 45-31. Cutler threw had 3 picks were two were my fault late on the read. The other one Cutler straight threw it to the Eagles. Then on two seperate 4th downs in the 4th qauter, missed a wide open Martelllus for the first down. Oh well, better luck next year. Getting ready to start the off-season and will most liikely draft a QB.

On the bright side Shea had 15 sacks and made the pro bowl.

Do the players progress well? In 13, my LE broke the sack record and followed that by 22 more the next year yet he's still an 82 overall with 2 DMVP's under his belt in 5th year?!? That's a little off IMO.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah the point system seems better this year. Shea had 15 sacks and think he ended up with 90000 points to upgrade

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have Madden 25 on PS4. I started franchise where i am the owner. I sim and only play NFC championship and Superbowl. I just finished my 10th year. I won 2 Super Bowl with Cutler. Cutler even won MVP in his last year in the league while winning Super Bowl then he retired. I then drafted a QB in 2nd RD who now 92 OVR. In year 3 of his career he just won MVP and Super bowl. I have only 1 player left from 2013 and thats Jeffrey.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
drafted the qb robo with the number 1 piuck turned into a bust sigh

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gibblets, after our CCS draft and my files being corrupted BS. I started a new dynasty draft team of my own with Mallet as my QB, I'm 15-0 heading into week 17 with a QBR of 120+.

I'm going to switch to "all madden" level for the next season as I also broke the TD record with Giovani Bernard and the sack record too which is now 42 with Cameron Wake.

But I know on "13", playing on all madden wasn't fun at all. Just too unrealistic with the broken tackles and all the other craziness. I hope I get a better experience this time around!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gibblets, after our CCS draft and my files being corrupted BS. I started a new dynasty draft team of my own with Mallet as my QB, I'm 15-0 heading into week 17 with a QBR of 120+.

I'm going to switch to "all madden" level for the next season as I also broke the TD record with Giovani Bernard and the sack record too which is now 42 with Cameron Wake.

But I know on "13", playing on all madden wasn't fun at all. Just too unrealistic with the broken tackles and all the other craziness. I hope I get a better experience this time around!

damn, I remember all madden being unrealistic. I haven't tried it in this years game