Week 1 IGT: Chicago Bears (0-0) vs Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) 12:00PM CDT CBS

Who wins?

• Total voters

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I Iactually was a huge fan of him. But his first half really pissed me off, it was absolutely awful with John Shoopish short passes, I thought we were in for a long season. He adjusted and did just as I wanted the guy to do(and I was right btw), open up the passing game and get Bmarsh more involved. You pass for 4-6 yards every play it does nothing. You have to open up and I was concerned he was living and dying by the west coast short passing game. I didn't say anything other than what I was seeing and concerned with. So what? Bears won and Trestman adjusted(hopefully) for the rest of the season.

lol for the rest of the season? adjustments like that are done a game to game basis. you sound like an idiot =\

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm done complaining now desperado. Just wanted to complain as many times as you posted about Marshall.
Hope I didnt offend you.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Time to stop freaking out, dudes. WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? NO AND IT'S NOT OVER NOW!

See what I mean? BTW, saw the awesome comeback while Skype sexing with my lady.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Also, it's only one game, but it's funny how the regular Cutler bashers who shall go nameless hardly posted in this thread or didn't at all. Since all they do is cite stats without context, it's most likely proof those guys don't watch the games. It's not like he engineered a 4th Quarter comeback win against a really good defense, right?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
All you did was bitch about the offense unlessit was a Cutler pass to Marshall.
You also said thats what we need to do all day. As other poster pointed out, the fact that he didnt go to Marshall all day is what made are Off so good today.
Because I know how marshall gets and we don't need locker room issue? Dude, I'm 25 years old and haven't missed a Bears game unless I was playing football myself. I can name you all the qbs I remember watching back when I was a kid and it ticks me off I had to deal all offseason w ith Cutler hate and now in the preseason it was Cutler throws too much to Marshall. Dude, I bitched because the first half was awful. How did you not acknowledge how conservative it was? Scared the piss outta me, you gotta stay aggressive and I'm glad they switched it up.

Sorry I was pissed about Forte up the gut for 3 yards or 2nd and 12 n a slant pass for 4 yards. Cmon dude.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
holy fuck people.

Brand new staff, brand new system, brand new OL. Against a good team. And we still won. What the fuck did people expect? 50-0? Get a goddamn grip. There's plenty more growing pains coming down the pipe and people need to settle their expectations the fuck down.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
holy fuck people.

Brand new staff, brand new system, brand new OL. Against a good team. And we still won. What the fuck did people expect? 50-0? Get a goddamn grip. There's plenty more growing pains coming down the pipe and people need to settle their expectations the fuck down.
I think everyone had flashbacks, bro. Nothin more.. Conservative dink and dunk 1st half had me and others waking up in terror of John Shoop. I personally hope it's not that conservative this whole season, I really don't. Call me a idiot but I just hope it's not like that type of offense.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
HOLY FUCK

get a goddamn grip.

I will repeat:

Brand new staff, brand new system, brand new OL. Against a good team.

A flashback would have been a PA, 7 step drop, 10 yard sack on the 1st play.

Holy fuck people, its going to take a while for the staff to figure out what the OL and the rest of the O are capable of. Fuckin embarrassing.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
HOLY FUCK

get a goddamn grip.

I will repeat:

Brand new staff, brand new system, brand new OL. Against a good team.

A flashback would have been a PA, 7 step drop, 10 yard sack on the 1st play.

Holy fuck people, its going to take a while for the staff to figure out what the OL and the rest of the O are capable of. Fuckin embarrassing.

46247-Deal-with-it-lakers-bros-gif-sbQM.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deal with it? With people being idiots? Ok, I guess. Carry on.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
How do you have 10 people on one play and 12 on another. Holy Fuck Bengals, football is played with 11 men.

Easy, Marvin Lewis is their head coach.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
A come-from-behind win at home against a pretty good Bengals squad is cause for plenty of celebration.

Offense showed some flashes in the second half of being a pretty good unit. Consistency will be key for them, but you'd have to be awfully pessimistic to not be pleased with their performance.

Mills and Long? Fuck yeah.

Defense was shaky, but forcing 3 turnovers and a few key stops in the 2nd half certainly helped. As long as the offense keeps playing well, the defense doesn't have to be an all-world team. Just come up with some plays here-and-there to keep them in the game, as they did today.

Overall, it's a pretty good day to be a Bears fan, imo.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
1-0. Just one game. I know.
But the Bears came back and erased the deficit and looked like they knew what they were doing.
Very encouraging.