Predictions for Bears/Steelers game

Bearsweatherman

Liked Posts:
Going to come down to the secondary receivers for the Bears. Steelers will shut Marshall down as best they can so Bennett, Bennett, and Jefferey will need to step up. I think our O-line is getting to the point where they can handle about anything. They have gone up against two very good D-lines so far and have just one sack given up. Big question is if our D-line can return to form against an awful Pitt O-line. They have no rushing attack so if we can get good pressure and force some turnovers we are golden. I think Cutler has a slightly above average day with 275 yards 2 td's 1 int. Forte 80 yards rushing 50 yards reciving one td. Benett gets another TD. Bears win 24-14

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Bears win 23-13

The two keys of the game will be the Bears defensive line vs Roethlisberger. They MUST put pressure on him. He's the type of quarterback who can extend plays even with the pressure, so if you can't even do that against him, you could be in for a long day. The second key will be Cutler limiting his turnovers vs a blitz heavy Steelers defense. The likelihood of them winning another game where he throws 2 INT's and loses a fumble for a TD on the road is very slim. Time to take care of the football.
If the Steelers have to blitz to get pressure i feel very sorry for them, Cutler will pick them apart

bubbashucker

Liked Posts:
I see a game similar to the Cin-Pit Game with the Bears coming out on top.

Pit's offense is anemic. They have absolutely no running game, the O-line is horrible, their WR are on par with the 2010 Bears WR's and their top catching TE is coming off a knee injury (might not play).

all the Bears have to do is play "lovie" ball on offense. Run Forte, get short plays, move the ball down the field, and take the shots when they are there. The only way Pitt stays in tis game is if we have stupid turnovers.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
All these individual projections are tough. I'm going to go a different way.

Bears 33
Steelers 13

Bears Total Offense: 450 yards
Defense: 320 yards

One turnover, two sacks, 3 INTS and no injuries.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Much as I hate to say this, I find it hard to think the Bears will get the W for one reason. Cutler on Sunday nights have been tragic for the bears since he came here. I'm hoping for a change and my heart is hoping for a win. Somehow, I think they will end up 2-1 for some reason. Maybe it will help relook at some things. The defense needs to play better in my mind up at the front 4 certainly.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler - 29/36, 417 YDs, 4 TD, 1 INT, 3 RA, 25 YDs
Forte - 15 RA, 75 YDs, 1 TD, 10/10, 125 YDs, 1TD
Marshall - 6/8, 110 YDs, 1 TD
M. Bennett - 5/7, 87 YDs, 1 TD
A. Jeffery - 8/11, 95 YDs, 1 TD

Bears 172
Steeler -7

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn Homers :bearbang:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Much as I hate to say this, I find it hard to think the Bears will get the W for one reason. Cutler on Sunday nights have been tragic for the bears since he came here. I'm hoping for a change and my heart is hoping for a win. Somehow, I think they will end up 2-1 for some reason. Maybe it will help relook at some things. The defense needs to play better in my mind up at the front 4 certainly.
Actually, I think the record on Sunday night is pretty good. It's Monday night that has been tough.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
19-17, Bears!

Robbie Wins it for us with FG, and Wooten gets a Safety

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm thinkin the BEARs play conservatively and try to minimize Cuttie's mistakes. They get a lead early and take the crowd outta the game by grindin it with TOP......... slowly pulling out to a 13 point differential and win 27-14 or 30-17

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think we win. Margin will depend on our D and if they can generate a rush against a crappy Oline. Watch our for DeCastro, he's a knee hunter. Ask Pouncey.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Cutler - 29/36, 417 YDs, 4 TD, 1 INT, 3 RA, 25 YDs
Forte - 15 RA, 75 YDs, 1 TD, 10/10, 125 YDs, 1TD
Marshall - 6/8, 110 YDs, 1 TD
M. Bennett - 5/7, 87 YDs, 1 TD
A. Jeffery - 8/11, 95 YDs, 1 TD

Bears 172
Steeler -7
But what if the Bears were being coached by a mini Ditka instead of a full sized Ditka?

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
“I'm feeling fine,” Peppers said. "I'm not interested in talking about the first two weeks right now. My focus is on Pittsburgh and winning the game this week."

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are gonna get the Steelers dying breath. Trap game....

offense needs to dominate to win, not score 30 or something but move the ball when needed. If they have a bunch of 3 and outs or turnovers we are screwed.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
But what if the Bears were being coached by a mini Ditka instead of a full sized Ditka?
Tiny Elvis thinks it'll be 'huge'.

tinyelvis2.jpg