Our Schedule isn't Really Looking That Tough

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
@steelers- they suck
@lions-they are talented but horribly coached and we have their number
Vs. Saints- they don't look like world beaters this year, they struggled against the bucs
VS. Giants- their defense is atrocious, and on offense they have no run game and eli looks shaky
@Redskins. their defense is awful and rg3 isn't the same player yet
@packers- tough game
VS.lions
Vs. Ravens- post super bowl slump
@rams- not worried at all
@vikings- see above
vs. Cowboys- the cowgirls are still the cowgirls
@Browns- i'll pencil in a W here
@eagles- their offense may give our defense trouble, but we'll be able to put up points
VS. Packers

barring serious injuries to important players I don't see how we get less than 10 wins.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're misguided. You should be worried about the Lions, and the Vikings again, definitely the Saints, and maybe the Cowboys.

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
We will lose games, but I believe we have a chance against all these teams.

mikester

Liked Posts:
I want to say I agree with you but there are some tough games ahead. I do hope that this team starts to click the way we all know they can because if that does happen and we go on a roll thenwe are going to be really tough to beat.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont sleep on the Steelers at home with thier backs against the wall.

Beating the Bengals probably did take this Bears team from a 9-7 team to a 10-6 team.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its still so early in the season. There is no telling where teams will end up at the halfway point and the end of the season.

For now though, it does look like the NFL is strangely top heavy this season. Seems like a lot of average and bad teams and very few real good teams.

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
At first glance one could agree with you, but there are certainly some very tough games ahead of the Bears. Praying we stay healthy and continue to improve, that is all we can ask for! The wins will come!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Every game can result in a loss and every game can result in a win. Win the ones you should win, win some that you shouldn't win, and win your division.

Hello Playoffs! Week 2 does not tell us anything about the teams we will be facing later in the year. Depending on their record, what they have to play for, and the intensity level of the Bears (a down game), can easily result in a loss, even to the Browns.

Just look at the Vikings game... you want to say there is no concern AT the Vikes? They beat us there last year and Lions are always dangerous IMO.

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
I can see your point right now in week 2, but most of these teams where north side of 500 ball and playoff teams. I think the bears can match up against all of them but its not a walk on the beach. Good thing is we are only going to get better. Our Off is all ready light years a head of previous years and only had 2 games together in this new scheme.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
THis is why before the season I never discuss the strength of a schedule, it usually don't matter. THere are a good numbers of teams they don't don't play as good as we thought they would, but there will be some teams we thought were bad that will play better also. It's still too early to say that the schedule does not look tough.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
only 2 games i gives us zero chance on is the packers...after that anything it's on

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injuries play a big part in how tough the schedule is, so its a moving chart. Each week our schedule can get tougher or easier depending on the injuries sustained by the teams we play, as well as our own injuries.

Slacker

Liked Posts:
Missed it by one. In a historic move the 25 Bears (starting O, D, Hester, Gould, and Mannelly) selected as Pro Bowl starters elect to play in the Pro Bowl, establishing a 46-0 lead before they are pulled at the end of the first. Their victory the following week gives them the first ever 20-0 record in the modern era.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
All division games will be tough.

Most of the teams on our schedule cannot be discounted....

The only easy game I see is Cleveland

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
@steelers- they suck
@lions-they are talented but horribly coached and we have their number
Vs. Saints- they don't look like world beaters this year, they struggled against the bucs
VS. Giants- their defense is atrocious, and on offense they have no run game and eli looks shaky
@Redskins. their defense is awful and rg3 isn't the same player yet
@packers- tough game
VS.lions
Vs. Ravens- post super bowl slump
@rams- not worried at all
@vikings- see above
vs. Cowboys- the cowgirls are still the cowgirls
@Browns- i'll pencil in a W here
@eagles- their offense may give our defense trouble, but we'll be able to put up points
VS. Packers

barring serious injuries to important players I don't see how we get less than 10 wins.

I don't know if I agree with all your W/L's but I agree. I went from a 13 win preseason homer just based on history to a 11 win Debbie Downer now.

Of course it's early and the team could go either direction but assuming they gel and get better I'm seeing a pretty good season.

mecha

Liked Posts:
just like our beloved Bears are settling in.. so are other teams. I don't think the picture becomes clearer until after week 5.. then for more clarity I'd say week 13. that's when the men separate from the boys and you start seeing who's going to make deep playoff runs or just be one and done.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I still say 12-4. The Bears should be able to win at least 4 of their division games but I think they'll win 5. The Steelers are 0-2 but I think this weekends game will be tough. Bears should be able to win at least three against the Steelers/Cowboys/Saints/Giants/Redskins.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it kinda sucks that when the bears finally look good these past couple years and this year, the NFC is far and away the better conference and has been for the past couple years, making it much more difficult to get to the playoffs and beyond. It'd be great to play teams like the raiders, jets, bills, browns, jags, titans instead of the nfc basement of skins, vikings, giants, bucs, panthers, lions, cards...