Looking back: Does it bother you the Bears 'wasted' 3-4 years of Cutlers prime?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we as fans feel this way, imagine how the players feel..especially working in the last year of their contract..Fucking shame. I feel bad for Urlacher too.
If the Bears win a SB it's gonna have to hurt him to not have been a part of it..But hey thank God the FO came to their senses and George McCaskey was put in charge
Emery came on board and now we have a good coach and staff.
If they get close this year, I'll bet some of the vets will sign for a hometown discount to get over the hump.

Goes double for guys on O. At least the D had a lot to proud of.

Especially Cutler who was the lightning rod for all the problems. I get that the dude has a chip and is a bit a dick to begin with. But no way that wasn't made way worse by the incompetence of the players around him and coaches above him. Not only did he take a beating for that shit in the press, but also took a real life ass whooping every week on the field.

How do you endure that and not get all pissed off every time you have to look at Webb and Omifail and Chilo and Beekman and Scott and on and on....

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell you what though... the way Emery and Trestman have overhauled the entire O in just 2 years without sacrificing anyone on D, it makes the previous regime look pretty bad.