Matt Slauson

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Slauson, he's your Chicago Bear style o linemen. I hope we keep him long term. Hey Suh, go fuck yourself and good luck against Kyle Long an Matt Slauson.

EDIT: I may dislike some of the stuff Suh does, but I think sometimes the dude just gets a bad rep. He got a degree in Engineering, not some blow off degree like a lot of football guys. the dude isn't stupid, and I think it says a lot of someone majors in a very difficult degree while also being an explosive athlete. The dude plays crazy hard on the field, but I have a hard time believing he goes out intentionally killing people.

Brb get a degree in engineering and make bank at football... But want a horrible reputation in the NFL. I truly think Suh is just too strong for a lot of guys.. And just lets it loose.

Or he could just be an intelligent, but highly insecure individual who can't control his emotions.

Don't look at it anymore than that.

If you want to look at his actions off the field- this crash in Portland was very telling of his actions after multiple witnesses basically called Suh a liar:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Passengers-say-Suh-lied-about-Portland-crash-135062198.html

I would take Suh in Chicago in a second. However, there is a difference between making a play or taking a guy out...playing to the ground or playing through the ground. Suh is dirty plain and simple.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I don't think Suh goes on the field intentionally wanting to injure someone either. He just let's his emotions overwhelm him and gets carried away with being aggressive and violent.

I see the same in Kyle Long. Except Kyle Long uses his powers for the forces of good. LOL

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
We effectively swapped Lance Louis for Matt Slauson....how'd that work out for us?!

I love his attitude......."Beast" with a friggin' Thor Hammer of a punch....true Bears football....."We may not beat you....but we WILL beat you up."

Maybe the best of Emery's FA pick ups.....that flew under the radar........(The Black Unicorn was also...brilliant)......but the instant effect at LG on our O-line.....makes our most expensive shiny toy (Bushrod)...better....he's playing for a long term contract...and so far...he's earning one....