Good on ya ChiCitySports

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Just want to say that, like some others, I briefly check out the other team's message boards during game week and this is always the easiest, cleanest (in terms of ability to read) message board I come across.

I went to the Vikings board, or at least one of them, and it was damn near impossible to read the thread titles. It was like trying to focus on a black light. I recall Cincinnati's being stupid too.

So as the title reads, Good on ya.

Edit: Sorry meant to put this in the bar.

Mongo

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just want to say that, like some others, I briefly check out the other team's message boards during game week and this is always the easiest, cleanest (in terms of ability to read) message board I come across.

I went to the Vikings board, or at least one of them, and it was damn near impossible to read the thread titles. It was like trying to focus on a black light. I recall Cincinnati's being stupid too.

So as the title reads, Good on ya.

Edit: Sorry meant to put this in the bar.

You sir are absolutely correct. I went over to Minnys board before the game Sunday, and it was literally unreadable for my old ass eyes.
Purple text on a black background... I immediately hit the back button.
So I'll add my kudos to the owners here for keeping it clean and classy.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sir are absolutely correct. I went over to Minnys board before the game Sunday, and it was literally unreadable for my old ass eyes.
Purple text on a black background... I immediately hit the back button.
So I'll add my kudos to the owners here for keeping it clean and classy.

Well its clean but CCS is anything but classy

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well its clean but CCS is anything but classy

stay-classy-and-suit-up.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not only classy but diplomatic. I tried to friendly troll the bengals board but it's like a totalitarian state over there. Multiple bans, vandalized posts, etc... It made me wanna go full panda on there asses.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope everyone is using the bears skin. Cause its very nice. And easy on the eyes.