Devin Hester: Special Teams Player of the Week

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears return man Devin Hester was named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his performance in a Week 2 home victory over the Minnesota Vikings.

[+] EnlargeDevin Hester
Jonathan Daniel/Getty ImagesDevin Hester had a career-high 249 return yards against the Vikings on Sunday.
Hester returned five kickoffs for a career-high 249 yards in the Bears' 31-30 win, including returns of 76 and 80 yards.

This is Hester's 13th Special Teams Player of the Week honor, the most of any return man in NFL history.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4686055/devin-hester-wins-nfc-special-teams-pow

I should go back about a month or two, and list all of the posters on here that wanted him cut from the team. Waste of time.

Congratulations, again Devin Hester !!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I should go back about a month or two, and list all of the posters on here that wanted him cut from the team. Waste of time.

h89E633A1

mecha

Liked Posts:
people were wrong about a lot of players. :smug2:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Props to the man but no matter how many yards he racks up or how many TDs he may or may not get this season, people will always clamor for him to be cut/released. Not me at least. Hester is one of my favorite Bears and left some of the most lasting memories for me.

stallan54

Liked Posts:
I didn't necessarily want him gone, but I could have cared less. NOW, I wouldn't trade him for a third rounder. LONG LIVE HESTER!!! Eating crow right now

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Props to the man but no matter how many yards he racks up or how many TDs he may or may not get this season, people will always clamor for him to be cut/released. Not me at least. Hester is one of my favorite Bears and left some of the most lasting memories for me.

Same here. Love him, definitely one of my favorite. Been a bears can all my life, but with growing up in sports, then school, etc... I didn't really start following them closely until 2005 or so he has always been a part of the bears for me. Loved seeing him blowing it up this weekend. Always been on he side of him being able to have a few more great years if he got to focus on returns.