Jay Cutler on The League

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I jerked off to it, isn't that what everyone else did? I hope so....

cheers.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If this was someones first time watching the league and they only watched it because of Cutler, I can see how you can say it wasn't good or kind of dumb. If you are a regular viewer this was an ok episode with some funny parts, the weakest of the season but still had some good laughs. The first 2 episodes this season were funny, but if you dont watch this regularly a lot of the jokes reference past episodes which is what makes a bunch of their episodes really funny.

BearWest54

Liked Posts:
If this was someones first time watching the league and they only watched it because of Cutler, I can see how you can say it wasn't good or kind of dumb. If you are a regular viewer this was an ok episode with some funny parts, the weakest of the season but still had some good laughs. The first 2 episodes this season were funny, but if you dont watch this regularly a lot of the jokes reference past episodes which is what makes a bunch of their episodes really funny.

This.

I will say that I think they should have used Jay a little more in a different role. They played him off as a nice guy (which is all good and fine), but the funniest scene, by far, was the scene in the car where he had a little room to use some sort of inflection in his voice. I think it would have been good to see him be uber douchey. Actually, an episode between him and Ruxin trying to out-douche each other would be great.

And if you think this show is bad, you're wrong.