Is this idiot serious??

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ions-49ers-trounce-colts-redskins-finally-win

In his assessment of the Bears vs Steelers game this Sunday night, he implies that both teams have been playing like garbage up to this point in the season and that Football night could turn into "offensive line mistake night." I wonder, do these people even watch the games or do they base everything off of last year? Hasn't Cutler only been sacked 1 time in two games against 2 elite level pass rushes?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, they don't actually watch the games. They base their opinion off of hearsay and stats...kind of like a lot of people on here?

Edit: Now I'm almost curious to see what BF51 has been "writing" recently. If there is one thing that would restore my confidence in sports writers I'm pretty sure that's what would do it.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Man, I wish I had a good paying job where I could write a bunch of total nonsense based off of year old understandings of current events. This guy is living the dream.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, they don't actually watch the games. They base their opinion off of hearsay and stats...kind of like a lot of people on here?

Edit: Now I'm almost curious to see what BF51 has been "writing" recently. If there is one thing that would restore my confidence in sports writers I'm pretty sure that's what would do it.

BF51.png

I told you that Jermon Bushrod was not a good LT, just look at all of the pressure he gave up. He almost cost us the game with the penalty on the game winning drive.

Probably some shit like that if I had to guess :parrot:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Derp. He dumb.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Clearly the guy doesn't watch the games. Clearly our Oline had not been an issue. Now turnovers were last week but that's about it.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Kaplan was shitting bricks on Comcast Live. Apparently he re-watched the game and thought Jordan Mills had a horrible game.