Let me introduce you to Jimmy Garoppolo.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eastern Illinois QB - 6'3" has a cannon with a fast as fuck release and good accuracy. He is a good athlete with some mobility. My type of of QB. Sound familiar?

He is my guy. I always keep tabs on college QB's but especially this year with the potential of this being Jay's last year in Chicago (Make no mistake I think he is getting re-signed).

I am going to the Eastern Illinois vs Northern Illinois game tonight to watch this kid. He is starting to get some hype. I suggest you check him out.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...919_1_jimmy-garoppolo-quarterback-urban-meyer

Last week I distinctly remember someone saying Peppers looks slow as fuck this year. Now I read that this Jimmy dude has a release that is fast as fuck. What the fuck!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He might be a sleeper pick in the late rounds. I doubt NIU is going to have many problems tonight.

EIU 39 NIU 43 3 min left.

Jimmy 6 tds 2 ints 450 yards...decent.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
He's playing NIU, not a real powerhouse football program.

Hey Menchifus I'll have to disagree with you on this one. NIU ranked #15 in the country last year. Played in the Orange Bowl (not well but that's beside the point). Beat Iowa in their house this year. Right now they are ranked right around #30. Undefeated. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they get a fairly good bowl bid this year. It's true they are not 'Bama (or any other top 10 team) but NIU is a more than decent college team and JG lit them up for 6 tds. Not too shabby.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He had skill but his decision making or accuracy at times was head scratching. The kids got the ability to move around the pocket but not what looked like even Cutler mobility. He'll be a late mid potential kid with his arm though.

Niu doesn't have a good defense though, 1 truly good player on the unit and they got burned bad by Idaho the week before.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;CjHq-eusyks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjHq-eusyks[/video]

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Where it all began!

Never forget!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Jimmy was my plan A last off season.. We shit can Fox. We hire McDanials as HC he gets rid of Cutler a second time lol and we trade for Jimmy..

Plan B was Trubisky in the Draft..

Toast88

Liked Posts:
We still actually haven’t seen much from Garoppalo, but what we’ve seen has been nice. Here’s to hoping it wasn’t just the Belichick touch and that he has a good career, right after he throws 3 picks against the Bears.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think Garappolo will look good against the Bears, but that does not mean he is any good.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If the Bears wanted Garoppolo to be a Bear, he’d be a Bear.

I like the guy a lot, but it’s over—he’s never going to be a Bear. Not sure the point in continually bringing him up, except I guess to rub people’s face in it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
With other elite QBs aging, the quest for new ones begins. Jimmy G is the next elite QB.

If only I was Bears GM. Oh, what could have been.

Last edited:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With other elite QBs aging, the quest for new ones begins. Jimmy G is the next elite QB.

If only I was Bears GM. Oh, what could have been.

Just curious how you or put yourself in Paces shoes would have gone about acquiring the " HOLY ONE".