Where will the Bulls finish in the East?

Where will the Bulls finish in the East?

• Total voters

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think the Heat, Pacers, Nets, and Knicks are easily better.

Hope for 5th, but we'll see what :rose: does.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
5th??? That would mean we get some injury trouble again.

If the Bulls stay healthy I think second is the worst case!

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd- Pacers 2nd Heat 1st

I wouldn't say the Nets are "easily better" Fisch, you could argue either side is better, but neither is significantly better than the other. Same with Knicks.

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
1st. They are clearly a fantastic regular season team when healthy and Miami is not repeating last years regular season performance. Indiana is very good, but imo not as good as the Bulls.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
LoL, dont lie.
:lol:

I don´t lie, Miami doesn´t care about the regular season much and I think Indiana won´t be able to keep the pace over 82 games.

The NY teams, I don´t think are contenders. The Knicks don´t have what it takes and the Nets should need a year to find themselves.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
2nd or 3rd

nets and knicks are not easily better lol...knicks are trash and we haven't even seen nets play together yet

Liked Posts:
I don't really see the Knicks being a real threat, they're good but not that good. Bkn is good on paper we have to see how they gel, so it's between the Bulls if healthy, the Heat, and the Pacers with us being in a battle with Miami for 1st

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Same answer as last year. On a basketball court I would imagine. :)

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I voted 2nd, for me it depends on how well Beasley and Oden contribute. If both of them do what they're capable of doing then the Heat should get 1st. If they aren't really factors then I think we can get 1st.

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
I voted 2nd, for me it depends on how well Beasley and Oden contribute. If both of them do what they're capable of doing then the Heat should get 1st. If they aren't really factors then I think we can get 1st.

Agreed 100%

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Three reasons why I don't think we'll finish higher than 4th, and it has nothing to do with the Nets, Knicks, Pacers, or Heat.

1) I think we wont stay healthy enough.

2) If we stay healthy, I anticipate a trade that will shake this team up, and we wont notice the benefit of the trade this year(even if we somehow bring in better players).

3.) Rose's return will cost us a lot of games early on. He's the one player Thibs can't bench because of bad decisions or shooting.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I completely disagree that the Knicks or nets are easily better. IMO, the Bulls have the talent to have the best overall record, but I think Thibs will take his food off the pedal this year and that'll cost us some games.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
3.) Rose's return will cost us a lot of games early on. He's the one player Thibs can't bench because of bad decisions or shooting.

i would hope not....i understand he'll be a bit rusty but he better shake it quick

they won 66 games last year....oden and beas dont matter

what matters is if they actually try....the heat coast allot....and coming off back to back i can see them taking it even easier so we could get #1...but i think we should take it easy aswell....health is #1 priority this year...no more all or nothing reg season games....save that for the playoffs

BBQb

Liked Posts:
2nd. I think if the Bulls avoid health issues and get production from Dunleavy, while Butler improves a bit more, they should be among the top toughest teams on anyone's schedule. I think the Pacers are up there, but it really comes down to how they respond after last season's late run. Are they really contenders, or pretenders? Teams will be bringing their best against them and let's see how they handle it. The same can be said for the Knicks who I think are a step behind them. The Nets will be interesting.