Where will the Bulls finish in the East?

Where will the Bulls finish in the East?

• Total voters

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I'm going with the same thing we were rockin before DRose went down. The best record in the NBA and lookin forward to a match up with the Heat! The Bulls have created, imo, an extremely versatile roster that will finally allow Thibbs the ability to rest his players w/o missing a beat.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I'm going with the same thing we were rockin before DRose went down. The best record in the NBA and lookin forward to a match up with the Heat! The Bulls have created, imo, an extremely versatile roster that will finally allow Thibbs the ability to rest his players w/o missing a beat.

The Bulls look pretty good so far in PREseason...................But dont overestimate them before the season starts. :lol:
That leads to fan homerism.
Dont get cocky boy.
Derrick sure iced his knees alot and all it will take is 1injury to a key player to ruin the season.
Then the extremly versatile roster, as you like to put it wont look so deep, especially in comparison to the heat, Knicks, Pacers, Nets, etc etc etc.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see us being first with somewhat of ease tbqh.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see the Bulls as 3rd or 4th. I believe its Indianas year to come out of the East. The Heat only go as far as DWade legs take them. Yes, I know bron bron is the best player on the planet but he cant do it all every night. Indiana is young and hungry and a lot of solid players. DRose is great but I don't how your whole team will hold up. Oh and I like the Wizards to be a surprise team and the Cavs to get in the playoffs and make a tough series against whoever they play.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
knicks are trash

well i was spot on with that

i also voted suck for Jabari....i was way ahead of everybody on the tank train

:derbulls: