Green Bay Sucks T-Shirt

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
seriously...what kind of joy does a person get from being on a forum that has nothing to with them

I'm a Packer fan and I'm not supposed to be interested in the Bears? Shame on your respect for the storied rivalry.

Additionally, I lived in Chicago for 12 years and people were slightly more interested in discussing the Bears than the Packers and I started going to the message boards (plural because they changed forms 89 times) at chicagobears.com around 1999. Since then I've followed the Bears as closely as the Packers, probably more so even.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I'm a Packer fan and I'm not supposed to be interested in the Bears? Shame on your respect for the storied rivalry.

Additionally, I lived in Chicago for 12 years and people were slightly more interested in discussing the Bears than the Packers and I started going to the message boards (plural because they changed forms 89 times) at chicagobears.com around 1999. Since then I've followed the Bears as closely as the Packers, probably more so even.

Every site needs a villain. You're welcome here...dork.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Green Bay- We came here to chew gum and fuck sheep. And we're all out of gum.

4thand26

Liked Posts:
Funny. I did the reverse. Been up in the fox valley for 18 years. I have somehow learned to cheer the pac to lose more than the bears to win.

4thand26

Liked Posts:

I have lived in the Fox Valley for 18 years after being raised in chicago. I now cheer for the packers to lose more than I do the bears to win.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have lived in the Fox Valley for 18 years after being raised in chicago. I now cheer for the packers to lose more than I do the bears to win.

Someone who gets it. :) I still prefer a Packer victory over a Bears loss but not by much. I have since moved on to Minnesota. Don't quite have that same feeling with the Vikings as I do towards the Bears. I get the feeling from my short time here in MN that they just expect to lose or fail somehow. It's kind of sad.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Is the Don't Care shirt gone?

Yeah there was a copyright issue. Gonna have to attack that one with more of a cartoon type deal next time.

Mongo

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rush was it the NFL emblem on the Jersey by chance?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Not 100%, I thought I blurred enough of it that it wouldn't matter.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

disliked

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not 100%, I thought I blurred enough of it that it wouldn't matter.

Could you have paid a royalty fee or something. We used to print a ton of college shirts at my old job. We had some sort of contract with the NCAA. We sold a lot a flee markets and stuff so it made it worth it.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Ending the campaign early, tomorrow whenever I wake up for anybody who wants to pick one up at the last second. Just $15.00

You will have it before the Bears play the Packers on November 4th.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not only can't you use NFL emblems or anything but you can't use players pics or their names. It's the same with any type celebrity.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Too bad everybody spent all their money on my Week 3 champions t-shirts

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
can we throw this pick on the back too?

aaron-rodgers-thong.jpeg

Nice Thong Rogers

No homo right Rogers no homo :andruw: