IGT Week 7: Chicago Bears (4-2) vs Washington Redskins (1-4) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't know what he could do when guys are dropping like flies left and right. No Henry Melton, no Nate Collins, no Briggs, no Peanut....no chance

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst way to go into the bye. A loss I could have dealt with. Now we have to go into a bye with a heart-breaking loss and with cutler getting hurt.

This is gonna be a long ass 14 days and now we have he packers to deal with followed by the lions. Could be a long 3-4 weeks considering we prob won't beat the packers in lambeau and then we have a rough game against the lions at home.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That's a weak argument. We had to take the lead there. Way too much time on the clock to chew up time and still get the td

Don't care what you think, it's true.

6:27 1-10, Forte -5 yds.
5:47 2-15, pass Marshall 28 yds
5:01 1-10, pass DEEP Jeffery, 35 yds.
4:12 1-goal, pass E Bennett, nullified penalty
4:08 1-14(goal to go), incomplete pass, penalty
4:02 1-7, pass M Bennett, TD

I see 4 first downs there that could've chewed up much of the 4 minutes they had went they got the ball.
Even if you want the pass to Jeffery to get in range because you're not sure about your backup QB that's 3 first downs in the red zone that could've been runs (remember you have a backup QB) to chew up much of that 4 minutes.
It's like Trestman was in a rush to get a TD when every other time for a first down he's willing to throw the down away.
We could've had it down to 2 minutes easy and still got a TD (unless they allowed us to score on a run to keep us from chewing up the clock).