Titanfall

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
So this is an upcoming game for the 360 and Xbox One. I'm not sure about PC. It's an EA game so for you Sony fans out there, i'm sure that it will eventually be coming to your system whether it's PS3 or 4. It's a multiplayer game only with no storyline in the game. Not sure how that'll work out but I don't play the story in shooters anyway. Anyhow, here is some gameplay footage from the game.

[video=youtube;z5sqPxbLmIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5sqPxbLmIU[/video]

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;qzYDrzk1xs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzYDrzk1xs4[/video]

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yeah, I'm fired up for this game. It'll also be available for PC.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Release date has been announced for Titanfall. It's coming out March 11.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
It's an EA game so for you Sony fans out there, i'm sure that it will eventually be coming to your system whether it's PS3 or 4.

They annouced the other day that it won't be ported to PS4, it'll be an XBox exclusive for "the lifetime of the title."

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
New video of Titanfall from VGX 2013

[video=youtube;GldJzCQEk_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GldJzCQEk_w[/video]

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
The beta is out now for Xbox One users. I played it and it's pretty sweet. A bit overwhelming too.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The beta is out for PC users, too. You need an Origin account, and the game will be sitting there in your library. I'm downloading it as I type this.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Have you played it yet? What are your thoughts?
Nope, I haven't. I went to bed after I downloaded and installed it last night, and I just found out that the beta will end today at 6PM PST, which means I probably won't be able to play it. I've heard very good things about it, though. Looking forward to the full game.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So the full game is out now... anyone have it? Is it really that good, or just another FPS?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's good to hear. I don't have Xbox One, though. I was thinking of getting it for PC.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bought it.
Cant even play it

stuck at Retrieving matchmaking list screen...reset both router and modem...still nothing

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I've read the frame rate is pretty bad at times and the graphics are a letdown. Something they should be able to fix with updates, though.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
The graphics could be better but it doesn't bother me. I haven't had any issues with the framerate. The things I don't like about it so far are the lack of modes but i'm sure there will be a patch for that later.

Beardwn3454

Liked Posts:
The game is awesome. Yes there are something's that could be better, the framerate, graphics, the servers, but overall the experience is refreshingly "different". The game shouldn't be played as if it were COD although many will try and probably get frustrated. The addition of titans adds a whole new feel to the classic fps genre. I love the focus of multiplayer only. I feel the specifics of the game that most complain about (not many modes, No map choice, bots...) actually make the game better. You get to experience all of the maps instead of leaning towards a handful of favorites. You get caught up and find yourself destroying bots only to realize you've just given up your position. And then titans drop in and you can wreak havoc In a whole new fashion. I love the game. Don't worry respawn will learn and they seem committed to providing, creating, and maintaining an incredible game. I know the game hasn't even been out a month but whenever it comes out. Titanfall 2 will be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've read the frame rate is pretty bad at times and the graphics are a letdown. Something they should be able to fix with updates, though.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

I feel as though I hear this about literally every title that comes out for any system where modern graphics are expected, meaning its not a game like Minecraft or something where you know the graphics won't be cutting edge.

I always wonder where this comes from..... what did people expect it to look like?

Cause honestly, I have never once played a new game with the settings jacked up and thought "Man I figured the graphics would look better", maybe its having played video games back to Sega Genesis where nothing looked great.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Trust me, once you pop in the game and start calling down Titans you won't be worrying about graphics or frame rate. Another good thing about this game is that it's using MS's Azure cloud service which leads to better matchmaking. I've had it since launch and haven't had any issues with lag at all.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm Botfly10 on origin. Friend me bitches. PC btw