OT: Video Game Request Thread

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Doug thanks for putting up the tmnt and WWF, man i was having flashbacks of 88 when I was 3 trying to play my sister and getting killed in WWF. Next game we should get is Paper Boy. Also I have Jordan Vs Larry Bird for game boy.

Gene

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Paper Boy = a must. Such a classic game. Dr. Mario was really fun too, similar to Tetris.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Gene omg, Dr. Mario with the pills like Tetris? I so forgot about that until you mentioned it. I used to have it. Memories :laugh:

Medianotzu

Liked Posts:
Sorry if this is an idiotic question, but do I have to do anything special to get these games to work? I click on them and get to the page that lists the controls and tags, and after that I'm supposed to go somewhere else I guess, but I can't figure it out.

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
Doug, Super Tecmo Bowl would be awesome. Bo Jackson ftw !!!!!

Newskoolbulls wrote:
Doug thanks for putting up the tmnt and WWF, man i was having flashbacks of 88 when I was 3 trying to play my sister and getting killed in WWF. Next game we should get is Paper Boy. Also I have Jordan Vs Larry Bird for game boy.

You must be the same age as me (23) cuz I remember playing TMNT, Tecmo Bowl and Knight Rider all day long with my brother. Duck Tales was awesome as well.

OT: Anybody know of any good controller/emulator combo's for the PC for NES/SNES? I have jnes and abut 500 games on a disc, but my cheap POS controller from walmart doesnt map properly with it.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:

Newskoolbulls wrote:

You must be the same age as me (23) cuz I remember playing TMNT, Tecmo Bowl and Knight Rider all day long with my brother. Duck Tales was awesome as well.

OT: Anybody know of any good controller/emulator combo's for the PC for NES/SNES? I have jnes and abut 500 games on a disc, but my cheap POS controller from walmart doesnt map properly with it.

I will be 23 this summer. Wheel of fortune game was a big way I learned how to spell lol. I also had Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers, never Duck Tales however I do have season one on DVD. I bought it because I remembered how much I loved it as a kid but when I watch them now I am like what???????

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:

Newskoolbulls wrote:

I will be 23 this summer. Wheel of fortune game was a big way I learned how to spell lol. I also had Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers, never Duck Tales however I do have season one on DVD. I bought it because I remembered how much I loved it as a kid but when I watch them now I am like what???????

Haha...yah, sometimes its good to go "oldskool" (pun intended) and pop in some GI Joes or TMNT cartoons :) Although of course, I have to explain to the fiance that I'm not a complete tool when I do it.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:

Newskoolbulls wrote:

Haha...yah, sometimes its good to go "oldskool" (pun intended) and pop in some GI Joes or TMNT cartoons :) Although of course, I have to explain to the fiance that I'm not a complete tool when I do it.

Yea. I always have my nintendo ready when I want to go throw back with the friends.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
This place used to have an arcade? Can Rush and Zack bring it back or do I have to resort to Nintendo Switch Online or my Retroid Podket?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This place used to have an arcade? Can Rush and Zack bring it back or do I have to resort to Nintendo Switch Online or my Retroid Podket?

We did. Some dude Jysen used to have the high score to almost every game.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
dWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.jpg