Cutler Out At Least 4 Weeks

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is bad, if we lose to the Pack and suffer a 2nd loss to the Lions, it might not really matter when he gets back, as far as our playoff aspirations are concerned.

our only hope for playoffs right now imo is if Stafford or Rogers go down for 4-6 weeks. The way guys have been falling this year, it's not too much of a stretch.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Without knowing the grade tear it's tough to say but it looked pretty sever obviously so if you look at a badly pulled hamstring lets say. That's usually 4-6 weeks but again it just depends on how severe and how much they can increase blood flow and healing through modalities like ultrasound, heat (once swelling goes down), maybe some e-stim, etc.

If you sever your groin, you are probably out for life.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
our only hope for playoffs right now imo is if Stafford or Rogers go down for 4-6 weeks. The way guys have been falling this year, it's not too much of a stretch.

I'm probably going to catch hell here, but I'd take Shaun Hill over McCown,every and any day.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Even with Cutler, I can't see the Bears winning many games with their defense. It is not just Briggs out 4-6 weeks but Tillman is really banged up and might be out some time. Major Wright is hurt. Even fucking Blake Constanzo is hurt. I think I read somewhere that 8 of the 11 starters on defense are hurt or on IR.

We need a week to play a bad offense. But instead we get Green Bay and then Detroit.

Looking at the NFC, 9-7 might get in, I don't see 5 more wins with this defense :(

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Could be out as long as 10 weeks.
Pulled one in high school playing baseball. Fuck that shit.