How can I help?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Terrible D, 3 straght losses with the prospect of many more, Cutler toast for the year, Briggs out, Tillman limping, Conte reminding us why we hate white DBs.....it all has to wear on a Bear's fan. That frustration is boiling over to the tone of the board and depression of many Bear's fans.

In our collective time of need, I'm offering my Bear's Consoling Services free of charge to any forum member. Just post your feeling or questions here and I will help you weather the storm.

Nice to see Douchelette rubbing in the loss. Anyone who still believes this guy isn't a concern troll/NY Jets fan can suck it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Nice to see Douchelette rubbing in the loss. Anyone who still believes this guy isn't a concern troll/NY Jets fan can suck it.
Rubbing in the loss? I died a little after yesterday's game. It hurt real bad.

Now that I have gathered myself I decided to do the board a favor and offer my services. That's the thanks I get? You are off my Christmas Card List

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Terrible D, 3 straght losses with the prospect of many more, Cutler toast for the year, Briggs out, Tillman limping, Conte reminding us why we hate white DBs.....it all has to wear on a Bear's fan. That frustration is boiling over to the tone of the board and depression of many Bear's fans.

In our collective time of need, I'm offering my Bear's Consoling Services free of charge to any forum member. Just post your feeling or questions here and I will help you weather the storm.

3 straight losses, huh? Seriously Mods, why the fuck do you let this fuckin guy start these BS threads all over the place. The guy is obviously an attention craved troll!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
3 straight losses, huh? Seriously Mods, why the fuck do you let this fuckin guy start these BS threads all over the place. The guy is obviously an attention craved troll!
I dont think I can help you. May need to point you in the direction of the Anger Management Forum. Thank you.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
im askin this how did it make u feel to see your man crush lose to his replacement?

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I'll tell you how you can help:

Tell all of these disillusioned fans to back an organization that wins, we have 300 people in this joke of a section:

And zero in the Stanley Cup section.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I'll tell you how you can help:

Tell all of these disillusioned fans to back an organization that wins, we have 300 people in this joke of a section:

And zero in the Stanley Cup section.

There are much better forums to go to for Blackhawks talk... ones without trolls like Douchelettepants.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How worried exactly should I be if I have not had a bowel movement since the Vikings game?

I wouldn't worry about it. The Vikings have been taking a shit on the field for most of the season. They will take care of it for you tonight.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
There are much better forums to go to for Blackhawks talk... ones without trolls like Douchelettepants.

I prefer the term douchenozzle when it comes to old Bobbypants.

Nevertheless, the Blackhawks are solid therapy for "emotionally involved" Bear fans...plus they have earned the attention.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
What is the air speed velocity of an uladen swallow?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What is the air speed velocity of an uladen swallow?
11, it's one more than 10

How else may I help you, sir?

images

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
im askin this how did it make u feel to see your man crush lose to his replacement?
I'll tell you .... Irsay was right. He can't win the big one! The one ring he got was a gift from Ron Turner.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Omelet, my wife got me a mug with that picture of Cutler riding a black unicorn for my birthday this week. Do you think she might be a voodoo witch?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Omelet, my wife got me a mug with that picture of Cutler riding a black unicorn for my birthday this week. Do you think she might be a voodoo witch?
No, just the opposite. She is a lover of fine art and quality beverages. She should be honored and revered among all others in your household. She is obviously too good for you. If she ever leaves you then you will sink into a void of desperation and helplessness.