Bulls @ Raptors 2:30 CST on WGN

Gene

Liked Posts:
Vinny's bad timing has cost us this game. Pulling Rose and Noah with 5 minutes left in the 3rd did us in.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
DRo! Make up for that missed layup son.

Edit: And again!

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
How Bargs is open for every three i'll never know.

newbalancerun07

Liked Posts:
This is a hard loss to swallow. Hopefully Detroit doesn't win.

Gene

Liked Posts:
Way to play Hinrich over Salmons the last 20+ minutes of the game. And Ben Gordon shows how valuable he is to this Bulls team.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Rose seriously needs to buy a call pretty soon. There were like 3 "should have been" and 1's.

pdenninggolden

Liked Posts:
It would have been a great win; however, there were some high points. The Raptors ruled their roost today!:(

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
Tough loss but I'm glad our team showed some heart considering we have a playoff run to make. Vinny was terrible as were the refs. Rose messing up two key plays is worrisome, Tyrus taking two jumpers at critical moments in OT wasn't great either. Lots of blame to go around in a game like this.

newbalancerun07

Liked Posts:
Gene wrote:
Way to play Hinrich over Salmons the last 20+ minutes of the game. And Ben Gordon shows how valuable he is to this Bulls team.

Hope Vinny was keeping him out because he was hurt and not just because he thought Hinrich was a better option. Hopefully Salmons is alright, we need all the help we can get on these last few games. Having Salmons out there would of helped us, but it shouldn't have come down to this. We should of made stops in the 3rd quarter and took control of the game. This was ours for the taking!!

Gene

Liked Posts:
I hope John isn't hurt too, hopefully it was just Vinny being Vinny. I thought Rose and Noah spearheaded the 3rd quarter run where we cut it to 3-4, but then Vinny pulled Rose and Noah with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Noah had 16 points in 20 minutes then Vinny pulled him until the last few seconds of OT. I really think we need a new coach, but it will only happen if we totally collapse down the stretch here. I pray we finish strong and make the playoffs, but that also means more Vinny next season.

Morten Jensen

Liked Posts:
Yes, that's the one thing I was baffled at too. Why was Joakim sitting for that long? I hate to push blame and all, but I don't really see why he and Brad couldn't have been on the floor. Tyrus couldn't guard Bargnani at all.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Any OT game, you look at coaching, because there any one change would have given you the game, and coaches always do some things that seem screwy.

I didn't get why Salmons wasn't out there unless he was hurt, and I'll hope that it's just Vinny being a tard rather than Salmons actually being hurt.

DJhitek

Liked Posts:
Bulls came out flat, simple as that. You can't fall behind that much and expect to win on the road. They got away with it against Indiana.

As for Salmons, he got squeezed out because Rose is a terrible defender. Hinrich did a nice job on Calderon to limit his penetration.