Bulls @ Raptors 2:30 CST on WGN

DASMACKDOWN

Liked Posts:
Vinny definitely didnt do a good job on the adjustment in the 4th and OT. Salmons definitely should have been in the game.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Man, I hate it when your team has a great comeback only to lose. I just watched the game now.

Rose and Gordon were great today. Tyrus Thomas really needs to learn when to take, and not take, his jump shot. Taking that shot in OT down by 1 with 54 sec left was just bad. He almost did it at the end of regulation but he dumped it off to Miller.

Rose is so damn good at moving his body in the air, and taking contact, while still converting. That turnover was tough. Gordon was huge, that shot over Bosh was sweet.

I thought the Bulls hadn't won in Toronto for a while, but they won there this year, I really pay attention :blush:

Now we're two behind Detroit in the loss column and I don't think they'll win @Indy on Tues., so it might be three. There no such thing as sure road win for the Bulls.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
That was a bad overtime. I felt that our guys just wanted to head home and I dont blame them. Back to back day games and a flight to Toronto drained them. Lucky we were even competitive.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Great to see Pops Mensah-Bonsu get some time this last month of the season, he will not have to be fighting for a job next year. I read that Salmons had a tight groin, hope he sits out practice and gets ready for our next game.

collisrost

Liked Posts:
Man watching this game made me desperately want to have both Bosh and Gordon on our team....

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Does anybody else notice how Bosh always has his mouth open?

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
Word. Wouldn't that be something? Rose, Gordon and Bosh is an outstanding trio.

reignman

Liked Posts:
Interesting finish. I hope I find this one for download ...

cool007

Liked Posts:
My very first post on this board. Great site Doug, Fred and everyone.

I am already trying to get more traffic on this board, I will do my best.

Anyways, games like these are the reason, I want Vinny clueless fired. Why have Rose on Marion? Why not put Gordon on Calderon, Rose on Parker (who was standing at 3pt line for most of the game anyways) and either have Salmons guard Marion or at worse let Hinrich guard him. Hinrich has more experience and he knows how to guard big guys. Having our worst guard defender in Rose guard the big guy in a crucial close game was BEYOND MORONIC by Vinny.

Another thing that people didn't mention is that why was Noah out of the game for LONG LONG time and then Vinny brings him back from cold to guard Bosh in the final possesion??? WTF???

Seems like Vinny didn't learn anything. He did the same with Thabo against Heat and did same with Noah yesterday.

This is why this guy is not good for us. The only thing I liked was having a set rotation of 7 players and that's about it.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Salmons has had pulled groin tighten up and wasn't able to play. Hinrich was playing really good defense on Calderon late. So that leaves you playing Rose or Gordon on Marion. I rather have Rose since he can at least use his hops to steal a ball. He also did on good job on one of their last possesions fronting Marion

turdburglar

Liked Posts:
It's easy to point to obvious plays such as Rose's pass to Tyrus, but there were a number of things that went wrong in that OT. We were up by four and in the driver's seat and I think Tyrus had one or two of his pattented "Hey guys I think I can make this" jumpers. Also there was the old "who's guy is that?" we pulled on Bargs for the open three (why would we guard him, he only hit EVERY other one of his open jumpers). It was a bad road choke - but a valiant effort by our depleted team. Hopefully Vinnie won't take the guys bowling again and mess up their shooting arms for Tuesday's game...

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Well they had to double team Marion since we were going with such small lineup