OT: Fantasy Baseball anyone?

Gene

Liked Posts:
Would anyone be interested in playing in a free Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league? It might be a fun thing to do with this new community here.

If you're interested in playing then just reply to this thread. Post your Yahoo account name, you don't have to post the yahoo.com part, don't want you to get spam mail, and I will email you an invitation to the league.

At the moment the league draft is set for this Thursday @ 7PM CST. If anyone has a problem with it then let me know, I can possibly change the time of the draft by a couple of hours.

Interested:
Gene
Dpauley23
ryguy24
Derrick Martell Rose

Gene

Liked Posts:
I'll update the first post with the names of those interested in the league.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I would try a fantasy football or fantasy basketball one when those come around, I don't follow baseball at all though.

senrad

Liked Posts:
I would be interested if it was an auction draft (espn has free ones) otherwise Im in too many already.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
I've never done auction before...i'd prefer not to but I guess i'd still do it if you accept that I know nothing about the bidding.

Gene

Liked Posts:
I have no idea what an auction draft is lol. I'm more into the head-to-head Fantasy baseball.

I've already made a league and have a couple buddies in it. If you want into the league just post your yahoo account name, you don't have to post the yahoo.com part, don't want anyone getting spam mail, and I will send you guys an invite to your email.

Gene

Liked Posts:
Sweet, I've invited all of you who have entered your accounts.

We have 6 open spots remaining.

Gene

Liked Posts:
This Thursday at 7PM CST

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Yeah, i'm not for sure on if i'll be home then. I'll try and find out in a day or two. No biggie though.

Gene

Liked Posts:
I can make it later at night. 9 or 10CST is no problem if you guys can do that.