BUCKETS-18 ppg, 8 RPG, 4 APG, 53%, 45%

DENG-13 ppg, 6 RPG, 2 apg, 43%, 32%

BOOZER-17 PPG, 10 RPG, 2 APG, 50%

NOAH-13 ppg, 13 rpg, 3 apg, 53%

TAJ-10 PPG, 7 RPG, 50%

HEINRICH-3 PPG, 2 RPG, 5 APG, 35%, 37%

DUNNLEVY-12 PPG, 5 RPG, 3 APG, 43%, 41%

NAZI-2 PPG, 5 RPG, 1 APG, 45%

ROSE is named MVP, we trade DENGS EXPIRING CONTRACT for BEEEE FREAKIN' GEEEEEE at the DEADLINE, and we WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP IN 7 AGAINST THE ROCKETS!!!

HOLLA!!!

gif-jack-nicholson-scary-the-shining-Favim.com-373435.gif

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I think you have Deng's and Buckets stats switched.

Mr. 247

Liked Posts:
I think you have Deng's and Buckets stats switched.
NO!!!

BUCKETS is an up and coming star and DENG's honestly not very good. He's a ROLE PLAYER and an OPPURTUNISTIC SCORER. Not much more than that. DENG'S stats have been going down hill since that one year he was good when we sweapt the Heat before ROSE was in the league. Thought that team was really led by BG and BG basically carried DENG while he was here.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Buckets had a solid role playing year and had a good run in a role as a starter in the playoffs and all of a sudden he's a an up and coming star? No. As far as stats go, in the 2010 season Deng averaged 17 ppg. Next year, 17 and the following 15. I wouldn't call that downhill. Steals have stayed the same but he's actually averaging more rebounds and assist since the 2010 season. Deng is not a star but he's extremely undervalued in this league and team.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
0-82.

Mr. 247

Liked Posts:
Buckets had a solid role playing year and had a good run in a role as a starter in the playoffs and all of a sudden he's a an up and coming star? No. As far as stats go, in the 2010 season Deng averaged 17 ppg. Next year, 17 and the following 15. I wouldn't call that downhill. Steals have stayed the same but he's actually averaging more rebounds and assist since the 2010 season. Deng is not a star but he's extremely undervalued in this league and team.
NO!!! YOU'RE WRONG!!!

BUCKETS IS AN UP AND COMING STAR!!! He'll be what DENG was SUPPOSED to be when we drafted him. BUCKETS will have a PAUL GEORGE LIKE YEAR and be an ALL STAR and maybe even SUPERSTAR going forward.

The only player in the LEAGUE that I'd trade BUCKETS for is BEEEEE FREAKIN' GEEEEEE!!!

I keep telling you guys, DENG is not that GOOD!!! His entire career is based off of riding the COATTAILS of STAR and SUPERSTAR players. First BG then ROSE.

Ya dig?

:tongue:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Don't bring your past victories here I said ..... your phaggot warlock abilities don't impress me at all!!!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
The bulls will roll people if buckets can get 18 a game consistently. If he can create his own opportunities on the reg then there's going to be a basketball boner in Chicity this summer.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
some crazy predictions...you either have ppl way under or way over of what they'll do

jimmy is the most far fetched..i wish he could put up those type numbers...his line will look more like what you have for Deng but maybe better efficiency

i lol'd at hinrichs 3pts on 35%

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Yeah a jump from 8.6 ppg or whatever it was to 18 this year is very very optimistic. If buckets can do a 14-15 ppg that would be nice to be honest.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
NO!!! YOU'RE WRONG!!!

BUCKETS IS AN UP AND COMING STAR!!! He'll be what DENG was SUPPOSED to be when we drafted him. BUCKETS will have a PAUL GEORGE LIKE YEAR and be an ALL STAR and maybe even SUPERSTAR going forward.

The only player in the LEAGUE that I'd trade BUCKETS for is BEEEEE FREAKIN' GEEEEEE!!!

I keep telling you guys, DENG is not that GOOD!!! His entire career is based off of riding the COATTAILS of STAR and SUPERSTAR players. First BG then ROSE.

Ya dig?

:tongue:

aake1f.png

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors