Bulls @ Pacers 3/31 6pm CST on CSN

Hawkfanwillie07

Liked Posts:
Im worried about Rose's wrist. Its hard to tell how much it is affecting him, and he looked like he was in a lot of pain yesterday when he went down hard off of his drive. I hope the Bulls play this one smart. The biggest upside of making the playoffs is for DRose to get experience in the post season.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
If Murphy is out we should win. The key to the game is containing Rush

We can't make that assumption DP. When it comes to the Bulls on the road, I don't think we can say they "should" win.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
That why I said should win, but knowing the Bulls they will probably lose. The don't have enough talent to override Vinny drawing up horrible plays

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 well MJ was close to buying the bucks from Kohl in 03 and it was right around draft night and he told them to take Ford, right after that Kohl decided not to sell.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
They selected Ford because MJ told them thats who he wanted, not sure who the GM at the time was leaning towards.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
That why I said should win, but knowing the Bulls they will probably lose. The don't have enough talent to override Vinny drawing up horrible plays

True, should. I hope they can, because I do think they should win those next 4 at home. But can our Bulls give us a 2nd 4-game win streak? IDK?

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Well if they win this they could make 5 game winning streak. I think they'll finsh 5-2 to end season to make that total of 41 wins on season

Hawkfanwillie07

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Dpauley23 wrote:

True, should. I hope they can, because I do think they should win those next 4 at home. But can our Bulls give us a 2nd 4-game win streak? IDK?

Just think of those couple times this year when the Bulls squandered a few easy games that should have given them that three game winning streak. That five seed would be looking pretty attainable right about now.

Hawkfanwillie07

Liked Posts:
If I remember right there were a few games that we should have won that would have given us a three game streak.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I can't really remember any that Vinny threw away for three game win streak

whonka

Liked Posts:
Should be a pretty tough game. We're on the road and Indy is amazing at home.

JStuNNa

Liked Posts:
Like the Wizards, the Pacers are one of those teams that play well against the Bulls. They give a lot of good teams trouble at home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking we pull out a win. We haven't beaten a "good" team on the road in a long time. The streak ends tonight.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
The Pacers are a good team at home, and we're a lousy road team, so this game scares me.

It's hard to feel confident about a road game to the pacers after dropping a road game to the Raptors.

Still, I'll hope for the best.

cool007

Liked Posts:
Pacers have beaten some very very good teams at home while we are really really bad on the road.

It all depends on their shooting. If they are shooting well again this game, then we just don't have any chance at winning this game.

I hope Rose comes out super aggressive and takes control of the game and hopefully everyone follows.

Is Salmons playing tonight??

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Re:Official Game Thread: Bulls @ Pacers

Dpauley23 wrote:
This is a make or break game for the Bulls season. If they won this game they still have a shot at the fifth spot. If not we'll have to settle for the sixth

I completely agree with you, this game is huge. We need to establish ourselves as a team that can at least beat shitty teams on the road! Also, look at this, Philly plays Atlanta tonight and Detroit plays Cleveland. We can move within a game and a half of 6th tonight!

cool007

Liked Posts:

mlewinth wrote:
Dpauley23 wrote:
This is a make or break game for the Bulls season. If they won this game they still have a shot at the fifth spot. If not we'll have to settle for the sixth

I completely agree with you, this game is huge. We need to establish ourselves as a team that can at least beat shitty teams on the road! Also, look at this, Philly plays Atlanta tonight and Detroit plays Cleveland. We can move within a game and a half of 6th tonight!
5th seed is all but out of hand IMO. 6th seed will be pretty darn tough as well.

I am happy with 7th or 8th seed.

Also, this game is not a make or break game either.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:

This game kinda scares me a little. We need to break this road funk and beat a decent team on the road and if we win we would be 3-1 in our last 4