Bulls @ Pacers 3/31 6pm CST on CSN

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Tuff loss but thats what happens when you give up 20 fast break points in one half and god knows how many second opportunities. If BG made some shots we would have been good, nice effort by Tim and Kirk however his late free throw losses hurt.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I would have made BG the decoy and have Tim Thomas in the game for a straight away 3. Indy knew it was BG time.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
That's a tough loss. Up by 7 with 3:45 and can't hold on. I'm not too surprised because I thought the Bulls would lose this game. For not having Salmons, and with gordon not having a good game, we're lucky it was this close.

Now we just need them to bounce back at the UC and take the next 4 games.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Man we dont play till Saturday. We play the Nets who always play their best VS us. Than we have Knicks, Sixers and Bobcats next week. I am not feeling all that well about our chances.

ronniemac54

Liked Posts:
i think they looked very sloppy!!!!john shouldnt make that big of a difference

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Man we dont play till Saturday. We play the Nets who always play their best VS us. Than we have Knicks, Sixers and Bobcats next week. I am not feeling all that well about our chances.

I feel good about this team at home. On the road, forget it.

The Nets always play the Bulls well, why, I don't know. The Nets have been a decent team the last few years, but the Bulls tend to make them look like the 86 Celtics at times. But this year is a little different. They have won 2 out of three with them this year. And broke the amazing NJ losing streak.

The Knicks blow, hopefully they won't have one of their fluke games. The Sixers have been hot, that could be a loss. They beat ATL pretty good tonight. And I think this is the first time the Bulls get the Bobcats at the UC? I think the Bulls will avenge those 2 losses in Charlotte.

sdeezy

Liked Posts:
All of a sudden, we are in a race again...the Nets always give us issues, the Knicks are dangerous, the Sixers are hot and the Bobcats have life..i'm getting nervous

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Nets and Knicks can score in bunches and with our terrible D it worries me.

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
Oh no what happened? I was checking the score periodically while at work... was hoping Rose would hit the triple double, and than we lose?!

dynastyVI

Liked Posts:
I guess the 8th seed is all we can get. To think that we had sights on more a few days ago.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
dynastyVI wrote:
I guess the 8th seed is all we can get. To think that we had sights on more a few days ago.

We can still get the 7th seed. The Pistons lost tonight, then their next two are @NJ and @Philly, while the Bulls have 4 straight at home. Plus they have 1 more head to head, but that's in Detroit. The 7th seed might be decided that night.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
7th seed, as I've stated frequently, isn't important to me, but I agree with Kush, it will be decided in the Detroit head to head. That game is a 2 game swing since it's a game in the standings and decides the tiebreaker.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
We need to go no worse than 3-1 next week and a 4-0 would be perfect. Hopefully Salmons will be ready for Saturday night. He pretty much got a week off so he should be good

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
The only reason I can explain this loss is the terrible refs

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
Kirk is raising his trade value up big time as of late which is a good thing

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
With the way he's playing I might be more inclined to keep him rather than Gordon