GTA V Story Mode And Online Mode Discussion Thread

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just got a modded version of the merryweather jeep...theres no roll cage/spare tire...i think it looks better this way

0_0.jpg

had to replace my last non-premium car for this

i called the mercs on a kid and swiped their mesa. thing is bad ass. i have the vette fully done. its too fast to race! its insane but the handling is fucking so much better than the buggatti. i made some movie cars: green eclipse from fast and furious,carrie,doms challenger and knight rider. currently stuck at level 92

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
level 102. these new missions are really a bitch

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this new 1.06 patch blows. less money and RP. they really want you to spend money on the money deposits thru xbox live

Iwritecode

Liked Posts:
Finally got 100% over the weekend. Only took me 3 months. There are still a couple of trophies that I’d like to get. I’m missing a couple of the under the bridge tasks.

Might go back and replay a few of the missions to see if I can get a few more golds.

I did enjoy "The Last One" mission.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally got 100% over the weekend. Only took me 3 months. There are still a couple of trophies that I’d like to get. I’m missing a couple of the under the bridge tasks.

Might go back and replay a few of the missions to see if I can get a few more golds.

I did enjoy "The Last One" mission.

3 months? il try it again

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the new business update is pretty sweet.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got this game a week ago and then someone moved the Xbox and now the disc has a ring scratch and won't work :smh: working on sending it in to exchange for new disc since I got it so recently

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got this game a week ago and then someone moved the Xbox and now the disc has a ring scratch and won't work :smh: working on sending it in to exchange for new disc since I got it so recently

did you finally get the game?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

DP plays GTA :eek:

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
did you finally get the game?

Yes I got it awhile back, been busy just finished the main story line, this was the first GTA game I've ever played and I loved it. Is there another one in the works down the road?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes I got it awhile back, been busy just finished the main story line, this was the first GTA game I've ever played and I loved it. Is there another one in the works down the road?
4 months later...

Yes probably. GTA is one of those series that will never die in all likelihood. Don't have 5, but 5 was probably the one I liked the best thus far. If I ever get a next gen system, GTA is probably a game that will be a must have for me at some point.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 months later...

Yes probably. GTA is one of those series that will never die in all likelihood. Don't have 5, but 5 was probably the one I liked the best thus far. If I ever get a next gen system, GTA is probably a game that will be a must have for me at some point.

im still playin! never gets old!

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk