Watching online???

Krieger

Liked Posts:
Can somebody provide me a site where I can watch the game online today? I will not be at home and will just have a cpu. Thank you in advance.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I use http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/american-football.html

But DON'T install anything they ask you to install, and don't click on any ad links. The game will run fine without that, and most of the popups will close automatically within 30 seconds. If they don't close, look for the tiny X in a box somewhere on the add. It may not be in the usual spot.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I use http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/american-football.html

But DON'T install anything they ask you to install, and don't click on any ad links. The game will run fine without that, and most of the popups will close automatically within 30 seconds. If they don't close, look for the tiny X in a box somewhere on the add. It may not be in the usual spot.
This thing keeps telling me that my computer is outdated (It's not) and to install something that makes it work better. Can't get past that.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
This thing keeps telling me that my computer is outdated (It's not) and to install something that makes it work better. Can't get past that.

i think you should install whatever they want you to install..it wont do anything to your computer

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
The stuff telling you your computer is outdated is adware and spyware trying to get you to click Yes to install istelf, so yeah. Don't do it. Usually when I open a stream on that site, it opens, but with 3-5 popup windows covering the video itself. Some of those do go away with time, others you need to click the very small X in a very small box somewhere on the ad itself (could be anywhere). That will open a popup window (close that window) but the ad will then go away. Usually after I do that several times until all the ads are gone I just get the video. But if you get out of it for any reason and have to get back in you have to go through the whole process again.

There are usually 5-7 links to the game. If one's not working for you, or not working well, click a different link. I think each link is a different person streaming the game, and sometimes some links will work and others won't.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Krieger ^^^ this is the route I take if the Bears aren't televised in my area...^^^

firstrow.... DO NOT CLICK on ANY AD ONS...

ArmyBear

Troll
Donator
Liked Posts:
I use NFL.com, but its free for me since I am stationed in Europe.

valeriabear

Cutlerite
Liked Posts:
After I go through the process of closing the adds I switch to full screen , the adds wont pop up anymore . I use firstrow, it works well on chrome or firefox for the most part.

SS92

Liked Posts:
After I go through the process of closing the adds I switch to full screen , the adds wont pop up anymore . I use firstrow, it works well on chrome or firefox for the most part.

Use Google Chrome and download the extension "Ad Block Plus" Not only helps with the streaming websites but all popups. :elephant: Also works in Firefox I believe, but not my browser of choice.