Trestman

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sorry to inform you should haves don't mean shit in the NFL. How does a hold on slauson during Forte ' run have to do with cutler? Nothing!!! Cutler was obviously hurt and Trestman should have pulled him but I'm sure Cutler told the training and coaching staff he was fine so don't bring that shit here. He is becoming injury prone, on the wrong side of 30 years old, and has only one 1 playoff a in his career. That his how he has lost a ton and I'm a Cutler fan but I am a realist.

not sure I would go that route. Under Lovie he had garbage to work with all around other than Forte, which didnt matter in the end.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
It does not matter who is the coach of this team, in the end they will always lose the big game, they will always play the money player, and only play the player that gives them the best chance to win when they have no other option.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Ah yes, enter the soothsayer above. Classic.

so you as the head coach would let Cutler to stay in the game, even while he is holding his groin how many times?? and when he can't move in the pocket, and when he could not get the ball to wide open Jeffery on a 3rd and 10......ooooookkkkkkk

Nick80

so you as the head coach would let Cutler to stay in the game, even while he is holding his groin how many times?? and when he can't move in the pocket, and when he could not get the ball to wide open Jeffery on a 3rd and 10......ooooookkkkkkk

Yet manage to, on the same gimpy ankle/groin in the second half when he is deemed to be worse, hit him in the hands and have him drop both passes, that would have equated to TDs?? ....

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Yet manage to, on the same gimpy ankle/groin in the second half when he is deemed to be worse, hit him in the hands and have him drop both passes, that would have equated to TDs?? ....

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk.

Dude, the TD pass that was overulled was a circus catch by Jeffery, if he makes that play it is not becasue Ciutler made a great throw....gezzzzz

Not sure what oither play you are talking about, but receivers are allowed a drop a game......Cutler needed to be pulled very early in the 2nd half, it was obvious to everyone but you apparently.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The coach has the balls to go for it on 4th etc...but has none when it comes to sitting an obviously hurt Cutler, and to change the run plays to pass plays when you're only gaining 1.9-2.0 yds per rush all day...Guess Trestman is not beyond being stubborn like the last guy at times..It cost the team an important win at home. And those 2 dropped passes for TD's? They were dropped
and didn't pan out, that doesn't mean Cutler was NOT hurt. He was not able to play to his capabilities consistently after that..He couldn't fucking scramble like McCown could of for starters with a fucked up groin and an ankle injury.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trestman kept us in the game. Execution lost. And refball.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I think Trest, unlike a number of you, simply realized that Cutler's poor play in the second half had little to do with being injured and was just Jay being Jay and hoped he'd pull it together. Alas, he did not.

Nick80

Dude, the TD pass that was overulled was a circus catch by Jeffery, if he makes that play it is not becasue Ciutler made a great throw....gezzzzz

Not sure what oither play you are talking about, but receivers are allowed a drop a game......Cutler needed to be pulled very early in the 2nd half, it was obvious to everyone but you apparently.

So you ignore the fact Cutler put the team in position to score TDs and yet was let down by the supporting cast. I'm not sure why he has to be pulled if he isn't placing the O in a position to succeed?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many fucking times did we have a run or a "specialty" play for 0 yards or 1 yard?? You can't keep fucking wasting downs. At least throw to Forte or whomever for a few yards.

Those silly ass long developing runs were just insane.

the plaay action play they ran a couple times in the first half where cutler turned to his left, went 360 degrees round and passed was Special person..... I told my buddy one of those was going to go back for 6 the other way, and one almost did if the lions didnt have butterfingers.
I never want to see that play again. it is asinine.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why you take the 3 on 4th down you fucking dumbass.

A bit harsh but that hurt. IMO if a field goal ties it or gives u the lead, you always kick the field goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bruggsbears22

Liked Posts:
Jay was obviously hurt in the 3rd, If he had time to throw he could get it done but as soon as he had to step up or move in the pocket his accuracy/strength was gone. IMO McCown should have been in after the first 2 series of the 3r qtr.