Trestman

electric blue

Liked Posts:
He scaled back the plays, went to Forte to much, those were wasted downs, and he should have replaced Cutler

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Agree. Too much faith in Cutler's toughness imo. It hurt the team today. Cutler was clearly struggling due to his groin.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And then 2 straight downs when we need 2 points, he doesn't go to Jeffery or Marshall. Ugh.

Last edited:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The play calling on the offensive side of the ball was shit all day. This loss is on Trest imo.

Nick80

It's on Trestman, and before the headlong dive heads towards to the Cutler being pulled etc ... The guy had two sure TD passes dropped/bobbled in the endzone. Just saying.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yep. He made some really poor decisions. I hope he learns from his multitude of mistakes today.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's on Trestman, and before the headlong dive heads towards to the Cutler being pulled etc ... The guy had two sure TD passes dropped/bobbled in the endzone. Just saying.

These are completely ignored. Two TD's by Alshon would have won the game with a gimpy Cutler at that

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
This one is all on Trestman. McCown should start next week. Cutler didn't want to lose money for his next contract and he just lost a ton.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
going for it on forth finally bit him in the ass

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trestman's shit play calling is why they lost today. Jay should kick him in the head when they get to the locker room.

Liked Posts:
This one is all on Trestman. McCown should start next week. Cutler didn't want to lose money for his next contract and he just lost a ton.

Absolutely! He's supposed to be a HC that's makes the decisions for the best interest of the team, & any idiot could see Cutler was killing this team with the shape he was in physically.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jay wanted to win. Whether he's with the Bears or not, he's getting paid next year.

Recsq

Liked Posts:
Trestman blew it today this time when he blames himself he'll be spot on

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jay wanted to win. Whether he's with the Bears or not, he's getting paid next year.

If he is hurt and plays like he did today I hope he isn't getting paid by the Bears.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:

how did he lose a ton?! he should've had 3TDS, a drop in the redzone on Jeffery and a bobble that's on jeffery, a hold on slauson and forte playing like shit, along with Trestman's horrible play calling STOP IT

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he is hurt and plays like he did today I hope he isn't getting paid by the Bears.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

He didn't play that bad. He got them down the field for a Forte run that got called back with holding. Then he threw a very accurate pass to Jeffery that got bobbled at the end. He put them in a position to win despite Trestman's shit calling.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont blame the play calling though I lean towards it being predictable. With the game on the line you dont run at the Lions strength which is their line period. Plenty of chances during the game that were messed up not related to play calling. The Lions are really not that good of a team, but we gave them the game. If we would have won that game know would be talking crap about it. Bears @ Lions Wild Card with the Bears healthy. Unless of course the lions choke which would not be surprising.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
How many fucking times did we have a run or a "specialty" play for 0 yards or 1 yard?? You can't keep fucking wasting downs. At least throw to Forte or whomever for a few yards.

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
how did he lose a ton?! he should've had 3TDS, a drop in the redzone on Jeffery and a bobble that's on jeffery, a hold on slauson and forte playing like shit, along with Trestman's horrible play calling STOP IT

I'm sorry to inform you should haves don't mean shit in the NFL. How does a hold on slauson during Forte ' run have to do with cutler? Nothing!!! Cutler was obviously hurt and Trestman should have pulled him but I'm sure Cutler told the training and coaching staff he was fine so don't bring that shit here. He is becoming injury prone, on the wrong side of 30 years old, and has only one 1 playoff a in his career. That his how he has lost a ton and I'm a Cutler fan but I am a realist.