Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, let's look at the schedules of the other teams that will be in it too.

The Lions rest of the schedule: @ PIT, TB, GB, @PHI, BAL, NYG, @MIN

If they stay healthy, they can win 4-5 of those and probably win the division.

Rest of Green Bay's schedule: @NYG, MIN, @DET, ATL, @DAL, PIT, @CHI

It depends on when Rodgers comes back. If Rodgers misses the minimum 3 weeks, I think the Packers can win 4-5 of their remaining games which would put them at either 9-7 or 10-6 and good shot at the 6th seed.

Rest of Philly's schedule: WAS, ARZ, DET, @MIN, CHI, @DAL

Next three games are at home, and if Foles keeps playing the way he has been, they can win those three. The Vikings can also be an easy win, and hell, given how terrible our defense is, they could come in here and knock us out. The Eagles can potentially finish 10-6 as well.

When I look at our schedule... I honestly only see 3-4 wins. We're too beat up...

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh yeah... the Panthers too... They're too inconsistent. I don't think they'll finish over 8-8 or 9-7.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears have the toughest schedule left of all the teams. Rams, Eagles, Ravens and Cowboys are all toss up games.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Wild card is still wide open, but unless the lions have a melt down, they have the dicision. We are 2 games back with 7 to play. While the chances are still there, it means we need the lions to lose some games they should win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Not sure wild card is so wide open. Seattle or SF will be one of them with teams like Philly and Carolina coming on to compete for the other spot. Bears are at Philly in second to last game and then at home against GB w/Rodgers for the last game. carolina has a tough schedule but can't completely rule out GB if they can manufacture wins over teams like the Giants and Atlanta before they get Rodgers back.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Wild card is still wide open, but unless the lions have a melt down, they have the dicision. We are 2 games back with 7 to play. While the chances are still there, it means we need the lions to lose some games they should win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, today was the most important game of the season and they fucked it up! That's on Trestman, Cutler should have been benched in the second half. And that stupid call on the two point conversion.

There is no way to win the division now, and wildcard will be tough, we have a very tough schedule from now on, The Ravens are good, St Louis has improved a lot and they beat a first place team today, GB probably with Rodgers back. And the Cowboys are not that bad actually, we could lose all this games.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Jim-Mora-Playoffs.jpg