Defense improved

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
What a weird game today. The breaks went wrong and the Bears lose. But the Bears clearly seem to be the better team. With this defense showing improvement, this team can really take off to the next level. A big win-streak is coming!

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense surprised me today, that's for sure..that was a bright spot.

It's a tough lose, because as you said, it looked like we were the better team but things just didn't work out. If we can get it together I could see a lil win streak.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Run D seemed better without 99 out there on early downs. I'll reserve final judgement till I've seen the game again.

Nick80

Run D seemed better without 99 out there on early downs. I'll reserve final judgement till I've seen the game again.

Reggie Bush had 100 yards and I don't know the total for Bell. It wasn't better.

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears didn't look like they are clearly the better team, IMO. But, you'd think holding Detroit to 21 would equate to a bears w, but nooooooooo, cutler, forte and co sucked, and the special teams weren't so special once again either.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Reggie Bush had 100 yards and I don't know the total for Bell. It wasn't better.

over 100 and about 40. in fairness, I don't know what the longest gains were, but they bottled up Bush all day and he just happened to break some huge runs.

kinda like Forte. minus the big runs part. his play really screwed everything up today.

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
over 100 and about 40. in fairness, I don't know what the longest gains were, but they bottled up Bush all day and he just happened to break some huge runs.

kinda like Forte. minus the big runs part. his play really screwed everything up today.

This. Keep pounding them up da middle!!! :shot::shot:

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
We let up 21 points, 2nd least all season next to the 20 last week I believe.

Nick80

Good game overall though. Thought I should add that, not fair when for a change the D comes up and makes plays. Two weeks in a row, may it continue.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bush got over 30 on long carry. I saw a lot more stops for little or nothing. When is sometimes as important as how much when it comes to running yardage.