Close
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default OT: Jameis Winston investigated for sexual battery

wanted to start a post about how great this 19 yr old kid looks as a QB prospect.

just in:

http://deadspin.com/someone-is-being...ium=socialflow

The suspect – name listed as "Unknown" – is described as a black male with a muscular build between 5-9 and 5-11 and 240 pounds, with "straight" black hair and brown eyes. Winston is listed by Florida State as 6-4, 228 pounds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...sault/3517403/
    Hidden Content
    The quarterback absolutely must perform at a high level~ Marc Trestman

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Not to be confused with sexual batteries that women use to power their pocket rockets.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fenderpfunk For This Useful Post:

Well now I have to totally redo my Bears 2015 mock draft!!

Default Re: OT: Jameis Winston investigated for sexual battery

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledown View Post

The suspect – name listed as "Unknown" – is described as a black male with a muscular build between 5-9 and 5-11 and 240 pounds, with "straight" black hair and brown eyes. Winston is listed by Florida State as 6-4
    Gotta be him.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bearmick For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Who?
    “Reality is infinitely diverse, compared with even the subtlest conclusions of abstract thought, and does not allow of clear-cut and sweeping distinctions. Reality resists classification.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky The House of the Dead

Senior Member SilverSidewalkStew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledown View Post
    wanted to start a post about how great this 19 yr old kid looks as a QB prospect.

just in:

http://deadspin.com/someone-is-being...ium=socialflow

The suspect – name listed as "Unknown" – is described as a black male with a muscular build between 5-9 and 5-11 and 240 pounds, with "straight" black hair and brown eyes. Winston is listed by Florida State as 6-4, 228 pounds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...sault/3517403/

I go to FSU and I doubt, I highly doubt this is true. We heard news here today that the girl actually described a 5' 11'' , 240 lb black guy, whom she claimed to be Jameis Winston. (Which is what the article states.) Last time I checked Winston isn't 5'11". Not to mention this assault was a year ago, there is no way to prove it. She is just some dumb whore looking for fame. They don't call this Tallanasty for nothing. I'm not saying Jameis isn't capable of doing such an act, but what his character has shown it is highly unlikely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SilverSidewalkStew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fenderpfunk View Post
    Not to be confused with sexual batteries that women use to power their pocket rockets.
    lmao

Is the woman's first name Clemson?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Jeff George Hidden Content
    Your so stupid ithat you should donate your brain to science so they can study the effects eating glue has.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WCL For This Useful Post:

Banned

Cause apparently he's between 5'9" and 5'11"

Banned

OP guilty of stereotyping, ya fuckin' racist!

Wow...we should draft this kid. According to Wikipedia he's 459 years old, 12 foot 11", and 586 lbs...sounds like a fucking stud to me.

And look at those stats...
    “Reality is infinitely diverse, compared with even the subtlest conclusions of abstract thought, and does not allow of clear-cut and sweeping distinctions. Reality resists classification.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky The House of the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Tjodalv View Post
    Wow...we should draft this kid. According to Wikipedia he's 459 years old, 12 foot 11", and 586 lbs...sounds like a fucking stud to me.

And look at those stats...
    HOLY SHIT. i rofld.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSidewalkStew View Post
    I go to FSU and I doubt, I highly doubt this is true. We heard news here today that the girl actually described a 5' 11'' , 240 lb black guy, whom she claimed to be Jameis Winston. (Which is what the article states.) Last time I checked Winston isn't 5'11". Not to mention this assault was a year ago, there is no way to prove it. She is just some dumb whore looking for fame. They don't call this Tallanasty for nothing. I'm not saying Jameis isn't capable of doing such an act, but what his character has shown it is highly unlikely.
    Wow this post is almost incredible but then again it's about a sport idol so everyone always assume that the victim (the young woman who was a victim of sexual battery) is actually the culprit.

This type of post feeds into the rape culture that seems to be acceptable in this country, a culture in which if a woman dresses too provocatively or acts a certain way or is out late at night she was looking to be raped or was putting herself in a position to be raped. Or in the case of this post a victim is out looking for fame by coming forward to report a sexual crime that she was a victim of. Whether it was Winston or not, the fact of the matter is there's a victim and there's an ongoing 11 month investigation that has only been made public 11 months after the crime occurred.

My assumption is that if this was your daughter, your wife, your sister or your mother that you would want someone to be held accountable and for justice to be brought. You wouldn't care how long ago the crime occurred you would want justice in any way shape or form possible.

I hope the victim in this case finds her justice and I hope despite the feeling reflected by this poster that other women who are victims of sexual crimes will come forward and report it so that justice can be brought.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan51 View Post
    Wow this post is almost incredible but then again it's about a sport idol so everyone always assume that the victim (the young woman who was a victim of sexual battery) is actually the culprit.

This type of post feeds into the rape culture that seems to be acceptable in this country, a culture in which if a woman dresses too provocatively or acts a certain way or is out late at night she was looking to be raped or was putting herself in a position to be raped. Or in the case of this post a victim is out looking for fame by coming forward to report a sexual crime that she was a victim of. Whether it was Winston or not, the fact of the matter is there's a victim and there's an ongoing 11 month investigation that has only been made public 11 months after the crime occurred.

My assumption is that if this was your daughter, your wife, your sister or your mother that you would want someone to be held accountable and for justice to be brought. You wouldn't care how long ago the crime occurred you would want justice in any way shape or form possible.

I hope the victim in this case finds her justice and I hope despite the feeling reflected by this poster that other women who are victims of sexual crimes will come forward and report it so that justice can be brought.
    Congrats on your 600th shitty post.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HeHateMe For This Useful Post:

Senior Member SilverSidewalkStew's Avatar

You obviously have never been to Tallahassee.

Interesting, she says he's around 5'9-5'11 and that is has to be Winston. I know some people are bad with determining height but there's a pretty significant difference between 5'11 and 6'4. It's amazing what people do for money.
    @RobMVP1
    Hidden Content

This isn't contradicting at all.
    @RobMVP1
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RoseMVP1 View Post
    Interesting, she says he's around 5'9-5'11 and that is has to be Winston. I know some people are bad with determining height but there's a pretty significant difference between 5'11 and 6'4. It's amazing what people do for money.
    Yeah, there would be no way to confuse me (6'0" 212) with one of my buddies (6'4" 230+) in a dark alley while blinded by pepper spray. Not to say that she isn't telling the truth, who the fuck knows; but that would have to be one of the most ridiculous mis-estimations known to man...especially since a 5'9" 240 pounder is just a fat, fat, motherfucker...not a college level athlete.

If I had sex with a chick who is 5'9" 240 I would claim rape if my friends found out.

27. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.