Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well now I have to totally redo my Bears 2015 mock draft!!

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wanted to start a post about how great this 19 yr old kid looks as a QB prospect.

just in:

http://deadspin.com/someone-is-bein...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

The suspect – name listed as "Unknown" – is described as a black male with a muscular build between 5-9 and 5-11 and 240 pounds, with "straight" black hair and brown eyes. Winston is listed by Florida State as 6-4, 228 pounds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-state-jameis-winston-sexual-assault/3517403/

I go to FSU and I doubt, I highly doubt this is true. We heard news here today that the girl actually described a 5' 11'' , 240 lb black guy, whom she claimed to be Jameis Winston. (Which is what the article states.) Last time I checked Winston isn't 5'11". Not to mention this assault was a year ago, there is no way to prove it. She is just some dumb whore looking for fame. They don't call this Tallanasty for nothing. I'm not saying Jameis isn't capable of doing such an act, but what his character has shown it is highly unlikely.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow...we should draft this kid. According to Wikipedia he's 459 years old, 12 foot 11", and 586 lbs...sounds like a fucking stud to me.

And look at those stats...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I go to FSU and I doubt, I highly doubt this is true. We heard news here today that the girl actually described a 5' 11'' , 240 lb black guy, whom she claimed to be Jameis Winston. (Which is what the article states.) Last time I checked Winston isn't 5'11". Not to mention this assault was a year ago, there is no way to prove it. She is just some dumb whore looking for fame. They don't call this Tallanasty for nothing. I'm not saying Jameis isn't capable of doing such an act, but what his character has shown it is highly unlikely.

Wow this post is almost incredible but then again it's about a sport idol so everyone always assume that the victim (the young woman who was a victim of sexual battery) is actually the culprit.

This type of post feeds into the rape culture that seems to be acceptable in this country, a culture in which if a woman dresses too provocatively or acts a certain way or is out late at night she was looking to be raped or was putting herself in a position to be raped. Or in the case of this post a victim is out looking for fame by coming forward to report a sexual crime that she was a victim of. Whether it was Winston or not, the fact of the matter is there's a victim and there's an ongoing 11 month investigation that has only been made public 11 months after the crime occurred.

My assumption is that if this was your daughter, your wife, your sister or your mother that you would want someone to be held accountable and for justice to be brought. You wouldn't care how long ago the crime occurred you would want justice in any way shape or form possible.

I hope the victim in this case finds her justice and I hope despite the feeling reflected by this poster that other women who are victims of sexual crimes will come forward and report it so that justice can be brought.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Wow this post is almost incredible but then again it's about a sport idol so everyone always assume that the victim (the young woman who was a victim of sexual battery) is actually the culprit.

This type of post feeds into the rape culture that seems to be acceptable in this country, a culture in which if a woman dresses too provocatively or acts a certain way or is out late at night she was looking to be raped or was putting herself in a position to be raped. Or in the case of this post a victim is out looking for fame by coming forward to report a sexual crime that she was a victim of. Whether it was Winston or not, the fact of the matter is there's a victim and there's an ongoing 11 month investigation that has only been made public 11 months after the crime occurred.

My assumption is that if this was your daughter, your wife, your sister or your mother that you would want someone to be held accountable and for justice to be brought. You wouldn't care how long ago the crime occurred you would want justice in any way shape or form possible.

I hope the victim in this case finds her justice and I hope despite the feeling reflected by this poster that other women who are victims of sexual crimes will come forward and report it so that justice can be brought.

Congrats on your 600th shitty post.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Horrified_batman.jpg

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You obviously have never been to Tallahassee.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Interesting, she says he's around 5'9-5'11 and that is has to be Winston. I know some people are bad with determining height but there's a pretty significant difference between 5'11 and 6'4. It's amazing what people do for money.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

This isn't contradicting at all.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Interesting, she says he's around 5'9-5'11 and that is has to be Winston. I know some people are bad with determining height but there's a pretty significant difference between 5'11 and 6'4. It's amazing what people do for money.

Yeah, there would be no way to confuse me (6'0" 212) with one of my buddies (6'4" 230+) in a dark alley while blinded by pepper spray. Not to say that she isn't telling the truth, who the fuck knows; but that would have to be one of the most ridiculous mis-estimations known to man...especially since a 5'9" 240 pounder is just a fat, fat, motherfucker...not a college level athlete.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
If I had sex with a chick who is 5'9" 240 I would claim rape if my friends found out.