PS4 Tech Issues

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
as stated on amazon from customers, i too have to return my ps4 that i got ONLY for base ball. my main system will be the xbox one...it better not havevissues. ps4 is a horrible experience so far.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I went through 2 RROD and 2 disc drives not working. I'm on my 5th Xbox. Luckily, my launch xbox took over a year before the disc drive gave out. I'm sorry for your loss.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Yikes, i'm reading all the customer reviews and it sounds like an absolute nightmare. Hopefully, Sony steps up to the plate and quickly fixes this issue.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yikes, i'm reading all the customer reviews and it sounds like an absolute nightmare. Hopefully, Sony steps up to the plate and quickly fixes this issue.

my main system will continue to be microsoft. rrd happened to me twice. bought a backup with kinect for the wife and havent had a problem since.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I went through 2 RROD and 2 disc drives not working. I'm on my 5th Xbox. Luckily, my launch xbox took over a year before the disc drive gave out. I'm sorry for your loss.

I got my Xbox 360 for Christmas 6 years ago and I never got the RROD once. I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

I laughed when I read this. Playstation is such garbage.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hope the X-Box One doesn't have issues or it'll be an easy wait to upgrade.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Fanboys are on the offensive.

I bought a Wii-U 3 months ago instead. No problems. :D I'll wait on the PS4 and Xb1 (which I'm 99% sure I'll buy both, like every console) for the hardware to mature. Release day consoles are rarely ever without bugs, especially from Microsoft who has not had a release day product without bugs since.... :crickets:, and Sony hasn't either as far as consoles go. The 1% holdout, is in case someone cracks the AES and allows both systems to be emulated on superior PC hardware.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I was just at Gamestop and the guy was trying to convince me that the PS4 isn't have any issues like the Blue Light Of Death isn't happening. Fanboys, what are you gonna do.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I was just at Gamestop and the guy was trying to convince me that the PS4 isn't have any issues like the Blue Light Of Death isn't happening. Fanboys, what are you gonna do.

you still go to gamestop? i haven't been to that place in years...they rob you for your games and annoy about pre-ordering shit

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
you still go to gamestop? i haven't been to that place in years...they rob you for your games and annoy about pre-ordering shit

They absolutely rob you for your games via trade in but I like the store. I can usually get in and out as oppose to the bigger chains like Best Buy or Walmart.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have to wait on the next gen consoles no matter what.... tax return in April/May and then I will see where they are at, I think its smarter to give new consoles some time to mature before jumping in to one. The 360 I have can easily hold me over another 6 months or more.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
It was an amazon thing mainly is what I read. Got mine from best buy. Works like a charm.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
my main system will continue to be microsoft. rrd happened to me twice. bought a backup with kinect for the wife and havent had a problem since.
So you gave the 360 a pass, but the PS4 doesn't get one? Hmmm. This thread was from a while ago, maybe it was from some launch issues. I'm personally loving the console, especially the controller. I played a 360 for all of last gen and went through 4 of them. The issues they had with that thing was beyond a disaster.

Every next gen console has issues at and around launch with hardware, software, etc. Nothing new. You just had a problem with it once and gave up because you are more of a Micro$oft fan, it's not that the console is bad.