OT: Funny and True - D'Antoni on Knicks & Raptors

Ton

Liked Posts:
HAHAHA! Touche! But at least I didn't spend 20 minutes writing an article about the possibilities!

LOL, had to +1 you for that. I agree though, the Panthers will make the playoffs, I also think Burke has done a great job in Toronto and they'll make it too. To be honest, there are some similarities between the two GM's, especially if Burke gets Ryan.

Players like playing for guys like that.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After LeBrun's article on GMs , I can't wait to start reading the mcdummy mandated pieces on how great Scooter is. It's his MO. Probably pitching a fit today LOL

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
After LeBrun's article on GMs , I can't wait to start reading the mcdummy mandated pieces on how great Scooter is. It's his MO. Probably pitching a fit today LOL
Actually, no. He'll start pitching a fit that LeBrun isn't doing the same type of piece about Presidents. To which he'll commission one of his local guys to do it... Where is Jesse Rodgers anyway? He could give a shit about scooter, only time he wants people talking about Scooter is when they say what a genius movie it was to promote him.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, no. He'll start pitching a fit that LeBrun isn't doing the same type of piece about Presidents. To which he'll commission one of his local guys to do it... Where is Jesse Rodgers anyway? He could give a shit about scooter, only time he wants people talking about Scooter is when they say what a genius movie it was to promote him.

Haha true. I think Jesse is in the dog house after the article he wrote quoting Campbell. TheY had that Melissa Isaacson write a rebuttal article, and that was pretty much the last we have seen of Jesse. Probably pulled his press pass. LOL

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Haha true. I think Jesse is in the dog house after the article he wrote quoting Campbell. TheY had that Melissa Isaacson write a rebuttal article, and that was pretty much the last we have seen of Jesse. Probably pulled his press pass. LOL
HAH! I don't think I saw that one, got a link or can you paraphrase?

xatruio

Liked Posts:
really?? I was conidering enrolling into FullSail's creative writing online courses.... THIS PUTS IT OVER THE TOP COME BACK TO ME JOSH MORA haha

can i get a link to the jesse and gm article, please?

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesse link above. Google Melissa Isaacson Chicago Blackhawks for their retort article.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
insert story of Rodgers found in landfill

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With trace evidence of strange green grinch fur on the body?

supraman

Liked Posts:
Can we trade McDonough for Tallon?

R K

Can we trade McDonough for Tallon?

Funny you mention this. Ricketts was in teh club the other night. I happened to say something about the Cubs, and he asked what I meant. I said the Hawks would gladly allow you to sign McDonough back. Surely he and Kenny Crane would once again make an awesome tandom. The look was priceless.

God forbid a reporter actually report the news. They are so busy tripping over each others dick to be the first to tweet, all while wondering if their next tid bit will get them in hot water, it's comical.

Brian Campbells comments were spot on. Wouldn't surprise me if more Hawks meandered down to Florida at some point near the end of their contracts. Not one bit.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
What a great article, the funny thing is Jesse didn't really do anything. He set up the premise and let the quotes write itself. It's not like Jesse really said anything bad he let the article do it for him. Still probably got reamed just as bad.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a great article, the funny thing is Jesse didn't really do anything. He set up the premise and let the quotes write itself. It's not like Jesse really said anything bad he let the article do it for him. Still probably got reamed just as bad.

The fact he put it in writing I am sure was enough for some............

R K

Nor did Josh. He reported what was already reported. Which happened to come from one of the best NHL writers there is, as far as "in the know" in Boston.

Josh even went a step further saying he didn't truly believe it all. Canned.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate reading about Josh here again. It still pisses me off.