Joakim Noah and "The Power of No"

sth

Liked Posts:
They had a couple people on tv saying the Canucks are a huge favorite. It would be a monumental upset for the B's to win. Fuck that B's will win I have no good reason to think that but I have to say that after hearing that crap.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I assume this will be a pinned thread, right? I mean, the game is today and all and I'm looking down the page for this thread, lol....

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I assume this will be a pinned thread, right? I mean, the game is today and all and I'm looking down the page for this thread, lol....

The damn mods are slacking again.
<

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
3 words for Zdeno Chara:

Crush

Kill

Destroy

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if we'll see a similar nervous display as last years game 1. Hopefully the Bruins manage to steal a game in Vancouver.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if we'll see a similar nervous display as last years game 1. Hopefully the Bruins manage to steal a game in Vancouver.

Throughout the playoffs the Canucks have not had to face a team like the Bruins. The Bruins are going to be fired up and blasting the Canucks all over the place in the first 10 minutes... we just need to hope the Canucks start losing their cool like they do with the Hawks and the Bruins will steal game 1.

Oh and please... Raffi Torres, meet Zdeno Chara.

I have a feeling we might see a 100+ PIM game out of this series.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as it pains me to type it, the Canucks win the Cup. Boston needs at least 2 of 3 to have a chance- special teams are a draw, Thomas outplays Roberta Lou, and Krecji is even or better than Kessler.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
Go Bruins! Even though I hate them. I just happened to hate a certain douche-filled, diving, whining, hack team that plays in Vancouver a thousand times more.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
What an opening stop by Thomas.

EDIT: and another on a redirect!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Boston needs to convert on the powerplay for them to have any shot at the cup. This 4 minute powerplay could be a huge confidence booster and a great way to start the game..but low and behold it isn't producing. Lou is looking calm also...this sucks.

Get Chara back to the point.

And its a highstick jamboreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..Vancouvers turn on the PP.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Go fuckin figure... they give the Nucks a penalty so immediately after the PP the Canucks will get one too just so the refs don't have to lick up the tears of the whining losers.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Penalty filled 1st period. But I have to say so far every call is the right call. These 2 teams look like teams that were off the ice for far too long between series. Lazy penalties by both sides.

Both goalies look stable.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep... Canucks hacking it up... LMAO @ Bieksa and Hamhuis fags fucking with Chara... both of those hacks better be in the fucking box to start the 2nd. Chara did absolutely nothing but sit there and take jabs... bunch of losers.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As the end of the period scrum between Bergeron and Burrows was winding down, the linesman rolled his eyes when Burrows kept yapping.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is the chat not open?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
As the end of the period scrum between Bergeron and Burrows was winding down, the linesman rolled his eyes when Burrows kept yapping.

I like what Bergeron did there. That's a guy you gotta try to get off his game. As we all know he costs the Canucks when he is too busy looking for retaliations. Burrows chirpping and taking his focus off the puck and his linemates is a good thing for the Bruins. Chara will deal with that cycle the Sedins do + Burrows off his game = Line shut down.

Nice move Bergeron!!!