Joakim Noah and "The Power of No"

nana

Liked Posts:
Seriously, I hope tcd and howcho ran home. It sounds like it is totally out of control and many people are hurt.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um.... no one is going to pay two seconds to a death threat to an official on a message board.

Ummm, did you miss out on the whole Ovie death threat debacle? Where some kid on the pittsburgh board said we was gonna kill Ovechkin and the cops sure as shit tracked him down?

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Well so far it doesn't even come close to the 94 riots. I think it will be rather contained. I hope it is anyways as I don't like being at work here knowing my apartment right downtown on Robson street isn't guarded by my large fists. LOL but it looks like Robson area is pretty calm as it was the area that took a massive beating in 94.

What a fucking embarrassment though. Assholes.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummm, did you miss out on the whole Ovie death threat debacle? Where some kid on the pittsburgh board said we was gonna kill Ovechkin and the cops sure as shit tracked him down?

I don't think you know how many death threats I've made to various officials and I've never even been given the courtesy of a warning.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well so far it doesn't even come close to the 94 riots. I think it will be rather contained. I hope it is anyways as I don't like being at work here knowing my apartment right downtown on Robson street isn't guarded by my large fists. LOL but it looks like Robson area is pretty calm as it was the area that took a massive beating in 94.

Whew! That's a relief to read. For reals. Keep us updated as The Mule keeps you updated.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best post game comment.

"Boston, didn't think they deserved the Cup but they could earn it."

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
Apparently Canadians are just as bad at rioting as they are at goal tending #canadianfailure

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha, the Vancouver 1040 crew are embarrassed by the idiots rioting. "The Canucks lost the Cup, we just lost our city"

sth

Liked Posts:
Happy Canucks choked it day!!! It was nice to see the Nucks go down and Lou flop. The Vancouver fans show they are all class. Wow.

nana

Liked Posts:

LOL the fist-fighting is back.

Anyway, Stuy says the reports are really bad... tear gas, post office by Rogers being destroyed, Bruins fans being attacked as they leave, bank being destroyed now, body dropped off Rogers Arena... WTF.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy crap! The CTV live coverage is mesmerizing.