Joakim Noah and "The Power of No"

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently, I've antogonized a Vancouver Sun blogger and they're hiding all my comments to his blog titled

"I Watched This Game: Canucks vs Bruins, June 15, 2011"

http://vansunsportsblogs.com

http://vansunsportsb...s-june-15-2011/

Edit:

Now deleting my posts. I was told to "eat a bag of dicks" by a poster and I replied that I thought that "eating a bag of dicks was his job," which has subsequently disappeared.
<

Heh. Troublemaker.
<

Buddy, they DO NOT like you over there---so many keep thumbing down your posts almost everyone is "hidden" and has to be unhidden to read. . .so. . .GOOD ON YA! Keep up the good work!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heh. Troublemaker.
<

Buddy, they DO NOT like you over there---so many keep thumbing down your posts almost everyone is "hidden" and has to be unhidden to read. . .so. . .GOOD ON YA! Keep up the good work!

I try, I try, but now the blogger, Harmony Mooney AKA Harmoo, is deleting anything I post. So sad...

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Someday the Canuck & Senators will play for the Cup, and there'll be one less Canadian team that hasn't won a Cup.

....and someday, monkeys'll fly outta my butt.
<

<
Well played! I almost feel proud to have also made Ottawa miserable in 2007.

Janurius Rubus

Liked Posts:
I always thought from certain angles that Luongos' mask resembles one of those old basket-shaped urinals---complete with stains and everything, but with some stickers stuck on it. How fitting.

nana

Liked Posts:
I always thought from certain angles that Luongos' mask resembles one of those old basket-shaped urinals---complete with stains and everything, but with some stickers stuck on it. How fitting.

<

That was hilarious.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Somthing I forgot to mention the other night, when I was watching game 7, when the Bruins scored #3, I laughed and said rather loudly "Fuck you Vancouver and Fuck you Louey".....not a second later my son walked into the room and said "Daddy, what do you mean "Fuck you vancouver?" I could do nothing but laugh and remind him not to use that word....couldnt get angry about it.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Somthing I forgot to mention the other night, when I was watching game 7, when the Bruins scored #3, I laughed and said rather loudly "Fuck you Vancouver and Fuck you Louey".....not a second later my son walked into the room and said "Daddy, what do you mean "Fuck you vancouver?" I could do nothing but laugh and remind him not to use that word....couldnt get angry about it.

Other than "Detroit Sucks", that other phrase is ok to teach a child... lol

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[media]http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1198&id=118508[/media]

Best moment in this video HAS to be when Cam Neely (00:45 in) as the Bruins President gets his time to hoist the Cup... Has to be the most amazing moment for him as a Bruin...

That parade doesn't look as good as ours was, but it sure is a great thing to see, especially since it could have been a lot worse.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Anyone wanting to watch Game 7 once again, turn on NHL Network, they're replaying it right now.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
[media]http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1198&id=118508[/media]

Best moment in this video HAS to be when Cam Neely (00:45 in) as the Bruins President gets his time to hoist the Cup... Has to be the most amazing moment for him as a Bruin...

LOL and another slap in the face for the Canucks and the Canuck fans. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how Neely came back to haunt them once again!!

Damn I love Cam Neely. I keep forgetting just how much sometimes. Wish he lifted it as a player but this was a sweet moment non the less for him and also for the sniveling Canuck fans. EAT IT VANCOUVER..NEELY JUST SMACKED YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ASS AND FLIPPED YOU THE BIRD YET AGAIN......DELICIOUS!!!!!

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
LOL and another slap in the face for the Canucks and the Canuck fans. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how Neely came back to haunt them once again!!

Damn I love Cam Neely. I keep forgetting just how much sometimes. Wish he lifted it as a player but this was a sweet moment non the less for him and also for the sniveling Canuck fans. EAT IT VANCOUVER..NEELY JUST SMACKED YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ASS AND FLIPPED YOU THE BIRD YET AGAIN......DELICIOUS!!!!!

<
Couldn't have been said any better than that.