My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Bears4ever on PS3

PS4 owners, I'm due to buy a new "station" soon. How is the PS4? Complaints? Loves and dislikes?

I love it personally. It looks great, and I haven't come across any problems. Plus, Sony blows Microsoft out of the water when it comes to console exclusive games.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love it personally. It looks great, and I haven't come across any problems. Plus, Sony blows Microsoft out of the water when it comes to console exclusive games.

I've owned a PS since the original, many buddies got the Xbox, but I just never could get used to that controller. I'll purchase one probably in the fall once golfing is over.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Bears4ever on PS3

PS4 owners, I'm due to buy a new "station" soon. How is the PS4? Complaints? Loves and dislikes?
I just hope you do not make the mistake and go to Microsoft this gen because "it's cheaper". It's basically joining the losing team for a measly $50 price difference. There is a reason the PS4 is smashing the competition. Other than the questionable battery life of the controller, I really haven't found anything to complain about with the PS4. But maybe as time goes on I may? Who knows. But I am in love with the controller regardless of my issues with it's battery life and the resolution this beast puts out. Those two things are the reason I went with the PS4. It's 2015 and the X-Bone is averaging about 900p with their games...how the hell do you explain that shit?

Upgrade whenever the money is right, my friend. You will not regret it if you are ready to pay for online subscriptions, because I know a lot of PS3 gamers are having a rough time accepting that. I played the 360 all of last generation so I am well adapted to forking over cash for subscriptions.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Becoming a PS+ member is a good deal for the free games alone. Few bucks a month for free games is how I see it. I'm just pissed I bought Oddworld and the next month it's available on PS+ for free. I could've gotten the re-master of Resident Evil for $8 instead.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
prgray77 - pS4. I play GTA and WWE online. Just let me know that you know me from here. Last time I accepted a blind friend request, I got my nose bitten off by a Vietnamese hooker.

brokenjoker22

Liked Posts:
Gilesy 12 on xbox one. Only games played online currently is AC: Black Flag, Forza 5 & BF: Hardline (just got it). Happy to grab a new game or two depending on a game night.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
xbox one is amazing. hit me up xX TheShow79 Xx