Ben Gordon proves durability again

Ton

Liked Posts:
I don't mind the way Q coached yesterday. I don't like Carcillo on the 1st line but I can understand why he did that last night. If at the very least to give Toews/Hossa a piece of mind for what otherwise could have been a rough game for them.

I think 9/10 times, Saad should be up there, but this is a rare scenario where I accepted the move.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Saad still played more than Carcillo did...regardless of where he played as well

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Laughed my ass off when Backes got in Saad's way on that line change and went down for the count. I guess he got his pussy hurt...

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Which shows Q knows what he's doing at all times

except when he plays Bolland so fucking much

Ton

Liked Posts:
Which shows Q knows what he's doing at all times

Are you sure it's him and not his mustache?

I heard his mustache even has a mustache.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Are you sure it's him and not his mustache?

I heard his mustache even has a mustache.

It does, but it's one of those pencil thin kinds that's hard to spot. It thinks it's living in 1950's Miami.

Stupid pencil thin 'stache

bierboy

Liked Posts:
I think tonight Q had Carcillo up there here and there to send a message to some of the Blues who were hacking away all night on certain players including Saad himself. Seeing that the officials weren't calling the penalties Q had to try something. That's my guess as to why....

TCD, I was at last night's game and could see a lot more than the cameras show, and you're EXACTLY right. Q put him on the first line to protect Toews and Hoss. Did it work....umm....welll...I guess so, since Toews scored a second goal and Hoss had another assist. From our vantage point you could see the Blows running the Hawks, hacking, spearing, holding, tripping, boarding....and NONE of it was called. Q had to do something, and he did the RIGHT thing.

bierboy

Liked Posts:
Oh, and by the way, neither goaltender gets the shutout; it's considered a "team shutout". NHL stats today still show Craw with two and Razer with none....