SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did that fucking eagle linebacker just say go bears at the end of the postgame on field interview?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't you rather us in the playoffs then a G.B team getting back Rodgers

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Newblood

Liked Posts:
when's the last time we gave up 50+ points in a game

Was in the 90s vs the Lions. This was the 2nd most points allowed in Bears history. Think 54 was the most allowed ever.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It doesn't go in the record books if it is second.
Just as well. We need to try to forget this quickly.

So you are saying that the record books only keep track of one spot (the most allowed)?

I didn't say it was a record. But the records books are just that, a record of game stats. It accounts for more than just THE record.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
I can agree with this. It is the whole teams fault, but I just wish some could be more objective about it. Cutler shit the bed, Forte shit the bed, the offensive line shit the bed, the defense shit the bed, Hester shit the bed. There isn't anyone that is blameless here tonight for this loss.

Yeah but put it in perspective, none of those guys will be asking for 10's of millions of dollars in the offseason. We've been told again and again that Cutler is "the guy" despite the fact that he got thoroughly outplayed by Josh freaking McCown, throws tons of picks, holds on to the ball too long, and gets hurt every season. So pardon us if we don't understand why some people are so eager to jump to his defense every game.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree it wouldn't make a statement but I disagree that it would add anything more to the embarrassment. The change needs to be made but it would be pointless to do it during the season. As soon as the off season hits, he needs to pack his bags.

Oh in the off season is fine. The embarrassing part would be firing him tomorrow. It not only would serve no purpose but could easily be a media distraction as inevitably people will debate whether Tucker is being scapegoating for all the injuries. Why create such a potential distraction when you are trying to prepare for the biggest game of the year?

marines1

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
Marc Trestman is great. Just explained every single way the Bears were bad. "We'll throw this tape in the trash can."

we won't learn from our mistakes

riggs685

Liked Posts:
Waiting for jay to take the stand. If I have to see his stupid fucking neck twitch one more time tonight I'm going to club a baby seal.

marines1

Liked Posts:
everyone have a good day

ibjv13gi3M5Nb5.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Waiting for jay to take the stand. If I have to see his stupid fucking neck twitch one more time tonight I'm going to club a baby seal.

So wait, you don't want to see his neck twitch yet you are waiting for him to take the stand? That's sounds real smart and like you just want to club a baby seal. I'm calling PETA.

riggs685

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler new personal record. Made it though presser without beltching...

Sorry, just bitter.