#16 and #26

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="215356" data-time="1385490286">
<div>

HAV A GO AT IT, I'LL KNOCK YOU M8</p>

</p>

U ARE WORTHLESS SPUNK</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

R U OUT OF UR FOOKIN SKULL M8?</p>

</p>

ILL RITE SMAK U IN THE GABBER M8</p>

genefoley

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimson" data-cid="215359" data-time="1385490667">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

LEL</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimson" data-cid="215359" data-time="1385490667">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

U BLOODY SNATCH, MY GABBER CUD HANDLE UR CUNTY THROWS</p>

</p>

M8 ILL FITE U NE DAY </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thanson1990" data-cid="215339" data-time="1385478812">
<div>

Honestly, I'd rather see him on the fourth line than Bollig.  I just don't see what Bollig brings to the table that Morin isn't better at, at this point.  I will give Bollig credit, he has improved leaps and bounds this year, but I'd still take a Morin-Kruger-Smith line over Bollig-Kruger-Smith.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

If they  didn't really care about the  development of Morin, then yeah, in just about every way, he's a better option than Bollig. But it's just not really........ I guess fair is the right word for it? It's not going to do much for him or his career. And for whatever reason, Bollig has earned a guaranteed spot on the team with Q because that's just the way he is with some guys, so good luck getting him to scratch Bollig. They have seemingly entrenched themselves into trying to make him into a halfway decent hockey player.  At this point, to me, Morin is trade bait.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
If you swap Morin for Bollig, you can spread the ice time out a lot more as you don't have to protect that line as much. You could cut down the minutes of the top two lines and keep them fresh, and give the fourth line a few more shifts a game. Win win. You would basically be running two third lines.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
 I like that idea and it makes sense in dressing as many versatile forwards you can, it's just Bollig will never be scratched in favor of Morin if Morin was getting scratched in favor of playing Brookbank at forward. I'm just hoping that when the team gets Hossa back, and now with Handzus back as well, they don't scratch Smith in favor of Bollig, but it's not something that would surprise me.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="215346" data-time="1385482709">
<div>

I can see them trading for a back up goalie at some point if Raanta isn't up to the task.   I have no clue who would even be available or unsigned.   Khabby seems done at this point.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Remember this summer when I was begging for Tim Thomas to be signed to backup Crawford?</p>

</p>

I don't look that stupid now, do I?</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="215392" data-time="1385501099">
<div>

Remember this summer when I was begging for Tim Thomas to be signed to backup Crawford?</p>

</p>

I don't look that stupid now, do I?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

My guess? Thomas doesn't want to be a backup his last season or two in the NHL. Assuming he would come here to play 15-20 games is a big assumption.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
He signed for like 3 million didn't he? And with him it was the same dice you were rolling with Khabi, just I would've thought Khabi would've been a safer bet with him playing in Edmonton, who didn't know the definition of defense, and not doing too bad for himself last season.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="215414" data-time="1385502904">
<div>

He signed for like 3 million didn't he? And with him it was the same dice you were rolling with Khabi, just I would've thought Khabi would've been a safer bet with him playing in Edmonton, who didn't know the definition of defense, and not doing too bad for himself last season.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Who, Thomas? He signed for about .25 more than Khabi, and we probably could have gotten him at the same cost since</p>

</p>

A) Florida throws out bigger contracts to get to the cap floor</p>

B ) We just won a fucking cup. </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Yeah but what Pez said, I think he wanted to start.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="215408" data-time="1385502327">
<div>

My guess? Thomas doesn't want to be a backup his last season or two in the NHL. Assuming he would come here to play 15-20 games is a big assumption.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Thomas wasn't getting any offers either. </p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="215417" data-time="1385503371">
<div>

Yeah but what Pez said, I think he wanted to start.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I think he also wanted to play, and teams weren't giving him offers until Florida did near the beginning of the season. </p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="215391" data-time="1385500717">
<div>

I like that idea and it makes sense in dressing as many versatile forwards you can, it's just Bollig will never be scratched in favor of Morin if Morin was getting scratched in favor of playing Brookbank at forward. I'm just hoping that when the team gets Hossa back, and now with Handzus back as well, they don't scratch Smith in favor of Bollig, but it's not something that would surprise me.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

My theory on this is either/both Brookbank or Rosie was being dangled on the trade market. Including Kostka (albeit injured), we have 3 6/7 D-men, which ultimately is 1 too many.  Taking #6 D-man slot only into consideration, The few games Kostka had and the games Brookbank is there they both have outplayed Rosie by a significant margin.  I think because Kostka was injured they were either trying to get someone to bite on Rosie, hence playing him, or trying (and failing) to sell Brookbank as "Also verstile as a forward".  When no one bit they finally put Rosie back in the pressbox. and Brookbank back at D.  Otherwise the move doesn't make sense on multiple levels. If Morin was being blasted for bad backend play there were far more players *more* deserving of being pressboxed for D-lapses. </p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="215392" data-time="1385501099">

Remember this summer when I was begging for Tim Thomas to be signed to backup Crawford?

I don't look that stupid now, do I?</p></blockquote>
DiPietro just got cut by his AHL team... lol... FLyer anyone? And I'm not talking about the team from Philly.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather bring Huet back...</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="215453" data-time="1385523987">

I'd rather bring Huet back...</p>
</blockquote>

What about The Dominator at age 56?

AKA Hasek (who with Jagr) single handedly raped Canada!

Best Olympics ever!!!

Dominator: 5-1, 0.96 GAA .961 SV%

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKhzppyD-k</p>