Running With The Bulls episode #108

~rabid platypus~

Liked Posts:
This is a good depth signing, and an obvious upgrade over Zeus. I wish we could have gotten him.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
If the Blues didn't get Stasny, the Stars didn't get Spezza, and the Avs didn't get Iginla, THEN this wouldn't have happened. </p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QFT^^^^</p>

</p>

</p>

Now go find the cap space somehow.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of surprised he came here. Remembering when he left Fla. and went to Dallas instead of here.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunkus Porkstandzus" data-cid="233885" data-time="1404257151">
<div>

Kind of surprised he came here. Remembering when he left Fla. and went to Dallas instead of here.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Actually yah didn't he say at the time he didn't want to come to Chicago at all? FUCK RICHARDS!!! </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was his choice and he opted for the Stars. Had he came here he would have been in the 5 or 6 mil range and its hard to imagine how that would have turned out.</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I am good with this signing. I was discussing this very thing with Rex when he was bought out. I said I wouldn't want him for more then 2. I would have been ok at 3, but 2 is waaaaaay better.</p>

</p>

Everyone knows this is a stop gap. Richards, the Hawks, the players, TT down in Rockford. And so do all the other 29 teams. Richards wants another big contract and he knows he has to prove it here. He will be gone in 365 days.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
It's not beyond reason that Richards just might flat out retire after this season. This could be just a last gasp for another cup for Richards to be honest. He has had a long career and like Hossa its been a career filled with playoffs not just reg seasons (more so for Hossa but Richards has over 100 playoff games that's a lot). That takes a toll on a guy. That drive to win one last cup isn't a bad thing for a team. Problem is as we have all seen the last two years hes just dead come the late rounds of the playoffs in so much that he has been getting benched. Hawks are going to have to manage his minutes well. </p>

</p>

Richards is def a serviceable regular season center still. I'm curious as to see how him and Hossa will actually play together on those nights when Toews is concussed or Q just wants to fun fuck the lines. Think that could be a really interesting pairing and could work here and there also. Hossa seems to struggle the most without a center so it is nice to have another look for Hossa also not just Kane who handles lack of center depth better than I have ever seen a rw. </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="233901" data-time="1404261418">
<div>

It's not beyond reason that Richards just might flat out retire after this season. This could be just a last gasp for another cup for Richards to be honest. He has had a long career and like Hossa its been a career filled with playoffs not just reg seasons (more so for Hossa but Richards has over 100 playoff games that's a lot). That takes a toll on a guy. That drive to win one last cup isn't a bad thing for a team. Problem is as we have all seen the last two years hes just dead come the late rounds of the playoffs in so much that he has been getting benched. Hawks are going to have to manage his minutes well. </p>

</p>

Richards is def a serviceable regular season center still. I'm curious as to see how him and Hossa will actually play together on those nights when Toews is concussed or Q just wants to fun fuck the lines. Think that could be a really interesting pairing and could work here and there also. Hossa seems to struggle the most without a center so it is nice to have another look for Hossa also not just Kane who handles lack of center depth better than I have ever seen a rw. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Won't matter TT will be ready to step in as Blackhawk nation will no longer have any use for Richards tired slow ass by the end of the regular season.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
but we are still signing Ribeiro right for 2 mill to put us even more over the cap? </p>

</p>

Toews</p>

Richards</p>

Ribeiro</p>

Kruger</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Everyone jumping on Richards age, jesus the guy is 8 months older than Sharp!</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So that's 2 old geezers to complain about not counting Hoss.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what's funny?  TCD is older than any player on the Hawks IRL.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
hes going to wear than dumb fuck #91 like he did in Dallas isn't he? If he wears #91 I swear to god I'll not be a fan.

</p>

</p>

ps... you'll get there some day too Stu you fucking prick and when you do i hope you have the worst hemorrhoids ever. Hope they are so bad they eat your face.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="233929" data-time="1404267750">
<div>

hes going to wear than dumb fuck #91 like he did in Dallas isn't he? If he wears #91 I swear to god I'll not be a fan.

</p>

</p>

ps... you'll get there some day too Stu you fucking prick and when you do i hope you have the worst hemorrhoids ever. Hope they are so bad they eat your face.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

When I'm there... I promise I'll come out to Vancouver for your 60th.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="233920" data-time="1404266484">

Everyone jumping on Richards age, jesus the guy is 8 months older than Sharp!</p></blockquote>

Hey dumb fuck. You treat math like Crawford's cock because you suck at both

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmikezus" data-cid="233931" data-time="1404268486">
<div>

Hey dumb fuck. You treat math like Crawford's cock because you suck at both</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Crawford's cock sucks at math? </p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
So Crawford's me sucks at math? </p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts: