Running With The Bulls episode #108

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="234299" data-time="1404686728">
<div>

At this point I don't care what he produces as long as it's enough to keep him on the second line and solidify them so there isn't so much line juggling bullshit. If he can just be good enough to give Kane the same center all year then it will be worth it to see what he can produce.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

If Richards stays healthy, I don't see how he doesn't get 40-50 assists and 15-20 goals skating with Kane and Saad/Sharp/Bickell. You can also expect him around 50% at the dot. You can't go wrong with that.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
The guy wants to win another championship and took a huge pay decrease to play here. He's a playmaker who I honestly think will thrive on the Hawks as he won't be "the guy" like he had to be in Dallas and New York.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234287" data-time="1404671971">
<div>

no he could not skate and he still cant skate thats why he is a career ahler. he shouldnt have touched nhl ice once in his career. skating in a straight line at average speed isnt nhl skating. thats what bollig does and you all seem to trash on him for it even though he brings different characteristics to the game. regin brings nothing and cock blocks other talent from getting a shot. handzus brought very little also but at least the guy had some special teams abilities. peter regin is a joke of an nhl player more so than guys like bollig. if regin were a goon you would be calling for his head but seeing he isnt you accept him  more even though his skill level is no better than an average goon. the irony is delicious.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I call B.S.  Not because I think Regin is any more than a 13th fwd or any more or less special than Bollg.  But because last playoffs we had a player far worse on our roster who was cock-blocking Regin and Morin from seeing any icetime. </p>

</p>

He's called Versteeg.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="234801" data-time="1405559442">
<div>

The guy wants to win another championship and took a huge pay decrease to play here. He's a playmaker who I honestly think will thrive on the Hawks as he won't be "the guy" like he had to be in Dallas and New York.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I think it's in large part that he gets the best pair of wings (whoever it is) he's ever had that he can get good numbers playing between. That can be parlayed into one last good contract before hanging his skates up.</p>