NFC North Title Game IGT: Week 17 Chicago Bears (8-7) vs Green Bay Packers (7-7-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
You're a man lover. Fact remains, he never wins when his team needs him most. See who made the 1 play that was absolutely needed most? It was the rusty Rodgers.

You do realize that Rodgers is one of the worst quarterbacks at coming back in the 4th quarter? It just so happens he was playing our pathetic D.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid fucking people on here. McCown isn't the answer. Yes he played good filling in, but he is a back up. Always had been and always will be.

The bears need to sign cutler, hopefully to a long term deal that is backloaded, and hopefully sign McCown.

The bears can't afford to use draft picks on a qb with all the needs on defense.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
STFU, ya little twat. Not answering your girly posts anymore. Just get a bunch of rags for that ever bleeding pussy of yours and stop posting altogether.

As usual, you are wrong again but you try to change the subject. Take my advice and go fuck yourself, nobody here give a fuck about what you have to say.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Dont feel bad for "one playoff run Lovie." Hes doing what he always done standing around smelling his own farts and trying to remember what he had for lunch yesterday.

I was focusing more on both a former and a present defensive player saying we don't have a defense, than the Lovie love.
We weren't going anywhere with Lovie either because he wouldn't have an offense.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You are such a stupid fucking hypocritical cunt. When McCown scores late against the Redskins but the defense blows the game it's all about the defense losing the game and McCown playing a great game. Today's game was pretty much the same thing with the same results from the defense. But you being the little cunt you are all you want to do is blame the loss on Cutler. The only good thing about the Bears losing is I won't have see your fuckin whiny post for another 3 to 6 months.

Go fuck yourself

QFT

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Typical ending to Bears season. The Bears are the Packers bitches for sure.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have #15 pick. Looking for Rasheed Hagemen, cj Mosley if he's there

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Stupid fucking people on here. McCown isn't the answer. Yes he played good filling in, but he is a back up. Always had been and always will be.

The bears need to sign cutler, hopefully to a long term deal that is backloaded, and hopefully sign McCown.

The bears can't afford to use draft picks on a qb with all the needs on defense.

When there's even a question as to whether the back up deserves to play over the starter, that right there should tell you all you need to know in regards to the said starter. The fact of the matter remains that Cutler has never, and likely will never, play as well as that backup did during his stretch... So, please enlighten me as to why a beat up, inconsistent, injury prone 31yo who is outplayed by his backup is the answer?

delija66

Liked Posts:
1486931_10202899084379264_1669715868_n.jpg

lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I don't think anyone thinks McCown is the answer. The problem is we shouldn't even have to ask the question.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When there's even a question as to whether the back up deserves to play over the starter, that right there should tell you all you need to know in regards to the said starter. The fact of the matter remains that Cutler has never, and likely will never, play as well as that backup did during his stretch... So, please enlighten me as to why a beat up, inconsistent, injury prone 31yo who is outplayed by his backup is the answer?

Because cutler is the better qb.

kerschbs

Liked Posts:
They also had 2 turnovers and a serious bad/weird break with that Boykin TD.

You're allowed your opnion, but I don't believe it's correct.

I blame that Boykin TD on the D also, though I agree it was an awful break. The ref clearly throws the bean bag and no whistle blows. This Defense has been incredibly undisciplined all year long.

But even worse, we were up on the Pack with less than a minute and Conte blows a coverage by 20 yards? I respectfully disagree with those who blame Cutty for this one.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I blame that Boykin TD on the D also, though I agree it was an awful break. The ref clearly throws the bean bag and no whistle blows. This Defense has been incredibly undisciplined all year long.

But even worse, we were up on the Pack with less than a minute and Conte blows a coverage by 20 yards? I respectfully disagree with those who blame Cutty for this one.

I agree that's on the D too, but there still should be a star besides that play.

I haven't seen anyone but Spartan blaming Cutty, relax.

BrewCrewFan

Liked Posts:
i thought Cutler played very well today. Had a couple nice passes to Marshall (I think) on that 30 yd rec. in the 1st qtr and the floater to Marshall for the TD. Couple bad breaks went against you guys (the fumble) pretty much was the difference in the game.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Fucking idiots if they do. the man was on the bench when the defense had the chance to man the fuck up...This whole year was wasted because of the Tucker Jacksonville Jagoff defense invading the Chi.

Stupid to even hire someone from Jacksonville jags to begin with.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

kerschbs

Liked Posts:
I agree that's on the D too, but there still should be a star besides that play.

I haven't seen anyone but Spartan blaming Cutty, relax.

My apologies, that is what I thought you were inferring when you said you were disagreeing with me. Either way, I certainly didn't mean to appear irrational if that is how I came off. I just am shocked and dismayed at how poorly the D played this year (even considering the huge rash of injuries.) I've only been a Bears fan since 2000 and I guess I got spoiled by how good our defense was over that time.